Worst 100 Reflections on 2007
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the official list of Uncyclopedia's Worst 100 Reflections on 2007. Yup, we were ahead of the curve. Then the curve came and smacked us on the face. Hard. Hurrah!
100-91[edit | edit source]
Saddam Hussein, Gerald Ford, James Brown and Boris Yeltsin all pass away.
- …only to live on, cluttering UnNews with cliché.
- Go eat shit, fuckers. Seriously.
The last will and testament of Nintendorulez
- …And he didn't leave a penny for me.
- Vote for me! loses the will to live.
The House of Pancakes is placed in quarantine.
- Sounds like some powerful mojo.
Braydie's getting praised…
- …in a bad way.
90-81[edit | edit source]
Uncyclopedia comes under attack from Islamic terrorists!
- The resulting stock-market panic drops Uncyclopedia's market capitalisation to $1.3 million in a few short but terror-filled days.
The Bardiephraser2006! Brayds2006! The Bardiephraser! Dr Brad!
- More to come as they are discovered.
DiZ tries to force his religion of Ouroboros unto others.
prominent madness follows.
- This reflection should say something interesting.
Flatts the Flounder threatens to kick our butts, so we return the favour (ie. we infinibanned him).
- With two page of propaganda being for feature back-on-back, Communism is taking over of frontpage. Tom Mayfair is full with joy.
IRC about a hundred times in the space of a few days:
- <Username> GreaseBot, die
<GreaseBot> I feel faint…
- *GreaseBot dies.
- Spang saves the day.
I maed a yuky doody is nominated on VFH; all hell breaks loose soon afterwards.
80-71[edit | edit source]
Hinoa takes drastic measures for forum-based vanity. :"If it pisses me off enough to put it on CVP, then I will find the forum, register an account, and bitch at you in person. This is not a threat, it is a promise."
User:Lstarnes/I Am 18.104.22.168
- Was he bullshitting, or did we just infiniban the greatest literary genius of all time? You be the judge.
- Braydie is March's . WTF? Seriously, WTF?
- And are promptly abused by the people in the channel.
Too many people are writing too many "Too many" forum entries
- What the heck is a tamale, anyway?
70-61[edit | edit source]
rise, flamewar, fall and rebirth of Contents
- This would have been another huge debate like Talk:Euroipods. Instead, the page was deleted and all was well for one microsecond.
WHY WHY WHY IS THE VTECH MASSACRE LOCKED!?! I HAVE SO MANY JOKE!!!!
- WHY IS THERE SOME DONATION THING THERE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT I HAVE JOKE!!
From the makers of FU SPANG comes FU OLI!
helpful tool bar disappears.
- Thousands of users that used to take it for granted forced to draw in four tildes and brackets all by themselves.
This article and this article join together to create this article.
- People then nominate it on VFH faster than you can say "go eat shit fuckers".
Public Invitations to Satiropendium
- It's like Uncyclopedia, only it's harder to spell and there're no Fisher Prices.
Zerotrousers logs onto IRC as Chronarion, and is offered lots of burned sacrifices
- He is soon mercilessly kicked by Codeine and Olipro.
60-51[edit | edit source]
entire planet, three times over:Darth Vader would be envious.The vogon administration continues with this theme by deleting an
- Fails miserably.
Another slow news day.
- Ironically, June 6 saw a lot of news. Unfortunately, this stuff was the majority of it.
- Zombiebaron celebrates by .
- It's the Crack Vandal situation all over again.
- He then stepped away from the dark side.
50-41[edit | edit source]
- Millions of witty ban confirmations were fired on that sad day…
- Uncyclopedia takes another step forward in becoming Uncyclowikia.
Fonchezzz, Cookies,yum! and that Java guy discover Uncyclopedia
- Our collective IQ took weeks to recover from the damages.
Olipro replaces the edit button with penis.
- Stupidity about playing with penises ensues. Edit button gets changed back. Talk page and forum history and move buttons immediately replaced by penis and penis, respectively. They get changed back. Oli then goes on another penis rampage.
UF's crusade against the Grue Army
- I guess we all saw that coming.
Admins keep deleting my pages!
- Fucking admins.
40-31[edit | edit source]
Zombiebaron breaks his own rule.
- Not even he himself is safe…
All your wikipedia.org.br domains are belong to us.
- Well, briefly at least. A brazillion visitors, then just as quickly forgotten.
Zombiebaron becomes the last admin to huff this page does not exist: The end of a long and golden era, which extended from 2005 to June 17 2007, was fittingly commemorated with nothing but stunned silence.
Zombiebaron, IRC title fight commences: Penis beer, MoneySign beer, beer made from penis. Fun!Massive Op fest on IRC by
Wikia inexplicably reskins every wiki to a bright yellowish Agent Orange.: At one point, en: is the only uncyclopedia to be unaffected. AGH MY EYES.
France prematurely .: C'est la vie, je suppose.
WP:LAME run amok.: This is
VFH overhaul overwhelmingly supported.: Ljlego and Spang gain +25 HP and stroke their respective egos with great fervor.
Internet, never to be seen again, and the Taiwanese version is blocked by the Great Firewall of China.: In Communist China, delete YOU!!Wikiachina.cn suddenly, inexplicably drops off the face of the
30-21[edit | edit source]
comically ineffectual poll turns into a raucous political debate.
- I'll stick with getting George Bush toys.
Ljlego, Mhaille, and other less notable Uncyclopedians try to reason with an a crazy Israeli.
- They should've known better. Just ask Palestine.
Undictionary in 14 languages spread the gift of illiteracy worldwide:Meanwhile, 18 language editions of UnNews foster global misunderstanding on a vast scale, bringing us closer to global thermonuclear war than ever before.
best candidate ever for Useless Gobshite of the Month… Scandal!
- Wait… when was be blocked? When was he nommed? FUCKING TIMES ZONES!
The word parakeet written exactly two hundred and forty-two times
- And the crusade to get it featured one time.
Kip the Dip confesses to doing lots of bad stuff, including the above.
- Also, he admits to being the Unabomber and Keyser Soze.
Mr. Briggs Inc. wins Uncyclopedian Survivor.
- His new Survivor template, had anyone gotten off their frickin' butt to make him one goes great with his Bucket of Piss Award.
Kip the Dip does it again, this time linking to Booble without giving an NSFW link on IRC!
- Almost makes Tom Mayfair lose his job…if he decided to go in that day.
VFH gets excessively flooded with crappy articles.
20-11[edit | edit source]
Fukshitfuck impersonates 22.214.171.124, and that Fisher Price should be deleted.
- First Lstarnes and now this…
Col.swordman returns after an extended absence!
- The ensuing flamewar moves from ranting, to sarcasm, to politeness, to sheer, hilarious absurdity.
Encyclopedia Dramatica article finally gets created.
- We did it for the
Thinker gets his own meme.
- Countless new users are frightened away from IRC when they are greeted with the phrase, "You're not Thinkerer!". Naturally, Thinker is pleased by all the attention.
UGotM dam bursts. The
Todd Lyons comes back!
- ….Only to tell us all that we are horrible attention whores and leave again. After he leaves, the conversation turns to food. Obesity is the #1 killer of Uncylopedians, don'cha know.
BENSON COMES BACK!!
- Except he's acting all world-weary and stuff now, hinting to the fact that his mom kicked him out of the house and forced him into Harvard.
~ BENSON thoughtbubble on BENSONists
Uncyclopedia gets "RickRoll'd".
10-1[edit | edit source]
denial. First GAYSON, and now this.
- Who would think that the absolute worst, most pathetic vandal would cause such a site-splitting ruckus?
The Lake District ends up offending the residents of the Lake District.
- Maybe they should think of a more imaginative name for themselves.
Francis Winkler, average schoolteacher, gets slandered by some n00b, which impresses lots of users.
- It's Fisher Price all over again.
A vandal with an ego the size of Delaware.
- And, surprisingly, a vocabulary the size of a housecat. Unsurprisingly, the logic of a sack of bricks.
Part two of the stunning epic of Francis Winkler.
- The aforementioned n00b got suspended and begs mercy. People kvetch about deleting the original work.
The great huffing spree
Dr. Skullthumper experiments on Uncyclopedia and adds several pointless templates.
- After very ironic VFD votes, the result is Keep.
Mhaille and Judge Codeine are upgraded, banishing Judge Rcmurphy into the wilderness of the nuclear desert of the Cursed Earth.
- And so a new age dawns for the people of
Mega City OneUncyclopedia. Citizens will be advised that HUMOUR is now the official spelling of the term and that the taxation/representation legislation has now been revoked. I AM THE LAW!!!