Worst 100 Reflections on 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the official list of Uncyclopedia's Worst 100 Reflections on 2009. If we last that long.
The previous list closes after a mild flurry of activity fails to furnish it with a full 100 reflections.
- Won't happen this year, right?
Sonic Fever hits Uncyclopedia for some unknown reason.
The white guy in All-4-One returns!
- It turns out that not only does he not know Tom Jones, but the poor, deluded fool thinks that Tom is white.
A newly recruited administrator is revealed to be of African descent.
- On a lighter note, the administrator in question also admits that he likes to perform acts of a sexual nature on goats.
Socky feels depressed, partly because Uncyclopedia is the worst.
- He's still waiting for it to blow over.
Dr. Skullthumper and MrN9000 switch talk pages
Stephen Hawking is hospitalized.
- At least that means he won't be running over anyone's cats any time soon.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accuses Israel and the Jews of being racist scumbags.
- Irony abounds, as do mispronunciations of the man's name.
Gouncyclopedia! arrives, lives, is a fanboy, and gets banned. User:Gouncyclopedia! 00:32, 21 April 2009 (UTC) For signing like this, to be exact. User:Gouncyclopedia! 01:19, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Also, eaten.
- We keep letting IPs edit, anyways, 'cause we're suckers for their big, moist eyes.
Der Unwehr user group created
- Fascist uprisings follow.
Cajek, Gerrycheevers, and Under user
- Actually end up rewriting lobster. Perhaps the first example of vandalism being productive ever.
Gouncyclopedia says goodbye
- Returns a mere 19 days later.
Woody adds three new numbers to the list, then deletes three older ones
- Calls own usefulness into question.
Dr. Skullthumper comes back demanding for stuff to do.
- First he kills Courtney Love (about time), then he tries to kill the Uncyclopedia Timeline.
Mulder nominates the Beginning of Time for deletion.
- Then a wizard nominates the rest.
Filial Piety breaks all sorts of records
- After being failed roughly 23 times on VFH, it gets catapulted up to 14 votes, over 600% health, and gets featured in under a half hour.
an admin takes a look at the actual , the feature is taken away and Filial Piety is put back on VFH
- It is immediately downvoted.
TKF does the ol' switcheroo!
- Filial Piety still sucks, though.
David Carradine dies
- In a freak masturbation accident, no less, and then in the same month…
Ed McMahon dies
- But everyone forgets about him because in the same week…
Farrah Fawcett dies
- But everyone forgets about her because less than six hours later…
Michael Jackson dies
- Which everyone goes absolutely nuts over until…
Billy Mays dies
- And celebrities everywhere begin buying tons of life insurance, while…
<insert name here>, unfortunately, continues to live
- C-C-C-C-COMBOOO BREAKER!
The Young and the Uncyclopedians buys the farm
invaded by the Dutch!
- They want to stop IPs from editing on Dutchcylopedia. But they want to talk about banning them in the Forums on Uncyclopedia. Then they split the bill.
Nigger Dogshit Sandwiches
- We're told that it's the latest craze in the celebrity world.
- Who will win? Even I don't know yet!
Thekillerfroggy initiates the closing of Sockpuppeteer of the Month, with great success.
- Who knew that writers had such brittle egos?
The Uncyclopedia maintenance templates get revamped
- This time, no one makes a big deal about sockpuppets or .jpgs, so the request passes with flying colors.
TheLedBalloon takes the Hall of Shame.]
- Gloating ensues.
Gouncyclopedia! creates a sock and makes a forum to announce his return, and is promptly banned again forever.
- The forum magically disappears.
Somebody gets their knickers in a twist about abstinence.
- Amazingly, some people actually seem to care.
Uncyclopedia reaches out to the foreign language wikis by forming a foreign office.
- This is America, SPEAK AMERICAN!
|2=.If you can read this, use
Latvians are bigest and most powerfull country in the world
- rours faitfully
- It is trash.
VFH is flooded with various retarded nominations
- “Things are getting desperate..”
~ User:Romartus on Romartus
Devo, after announcing a Fall 2009 release for their first album in nearly two decades, pushes it back until 2010, for "radical remixing".
- Seriously, what the hell does that even mean?
Patrick Swayze succumbs to cancer.
- The dancing's over, now it gets dirty.
Kanye West goes on a drunken rampage at some TV thing, where he YO UNCYCLOPEDIA, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT WIKIPEDIA HAD ONE OF THE BEST LISTS OF ALL TIME.
- ONE OF THE BEST LISTS OF ALL TIME!
Roman Dog Bird puts up a feces inspired site notice and receives complaints and praise for it.
- Mostly complaints. What a fucking numpty.
Thekillerfroggy goes to college and wants us to keep reading his articles.
- Roman Dog Bird proceeds to vandalize his user page.
Kevin Federlane wins a blue ribbon in the local county fair pig contest.
- Holy shit look at that fat fuck.
Modusoperandi features himself due to a shortage of featurable articles.
- All problems on Uncyclopedia are spontaneously solved as if through magic.
People keep nominating userpages on VFH
Roman Kool Nigguh Bird contemplates spamming an image of some guy that he saw in a shitty article, but drops the idea.
Modus from TLB.
- Oh the humanity! Is this the end for our intrepid balloon? Will modes of operations become the new mode of operation for Uncyclopedia? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON HALL OF SHAME. *diddly diddly deedledeedle deedledeedle deedledeedledeedledeedledeedledeedle NYEEEOOOOWW!*
Nintendorulez Forum:So, should we unban Nintendorulez?#Whoah. returns to inform us that he's being stalked.
A drawing of Muhammad giving head gets deleted!
Twilight gets rewritten.
- Nobody notices. Can't say we blame 'em.
Mhaille nominated on VFH.
- Everybody notices. Can't say we blame 'em.
UnSignpost goes over a month without getting written The
Tompkins comes back for 5 minutes!
- Recreates the caption contest, doesn't participate, and leaves right after.
A failed writing experiment
- With hard throbbing cocks.
Richard Nixon dies for a second time.
- R.I.P. 1913-1994, 2009-2009.
Uncyclopedia:Proofreading Service added new improved brighter colors
- but failed to inspire editors of said section in this floundering economy.
Multiliteralist announces he is leaving a few weeks before he is leaving.
ChiefjusticeDS graces the wiki with his presence.
- No, wait. That's just Famine with a wig. My bad.
VFD continues to hasten the widening gap of written articles between Unpsych & Wikii.
- Kinda makes you wish we still had that stub on Ireng Shui now doesn't it?
Foreign Uncyclopedias are discovered to be violating our cc-by-sa-nc license
- However, everybody else is discovered to be doing the same the thing, and UN:N
Merry Pagan Christmas!
- Now, what'd you get? My haul was better!
Brittany Murphy dies.
Somebody puts an on this list about somebody else double posting an entry, instead of correcting it.
- self reference and vanity ensues, as does filibustering to finish this list.
- Cause seven ate nine! HAHAHAHA! I'm so fucking clever.
Happytimes fails to be featured before the end of the year despite excessive bribes,
The Grue Army is declared dead.
- Hmm… Is that really a bad thing?
- Why the Hell can't we ever get this thing filled before the last fucking minute?!
Orian57 wonders what "fillibusting" means.
- Finally starts to contribute again as the new year dawns.
- Amidst clouds of drama, epic bans, fighting in the streets, malfunctioning VFH, delirious editors and the sinking ship that is Uncyclopedia, we managed to survive another year. Hopefully 2010 will finally see the demise of us.