<forum> namespace=Forum shownamespace=false addlasteditor=true addauthor=true historylink=true compact=all count=2 order=descending notcategory=This category does not exist </forum> <forum> namespace=User_talk shownamespace=true addlasteditor=true addauthor=false historylink=true omit=User talk: compact=all count=2 order=descending notcategory=This category does not exist </forum>
<forum> category=VFP nomination notcategory=archives notlinksfrom=Uncyclopedia:VFP/featured shownamespace=false addauthor=true omit=VFP/ addlasteditor=true historylink=true compact=all start=0 count=2 </forum><forum> category=VFH nomination notcategory=VFH archive shownamespace=false addauthor=true omit=VFH/ addlasteditor=true addauthor=yes historylink=true compact=all start=0 count=2</forum>
General notices [add]
- We have new admins among us. Turns out everyone likes them.
- The results of the latest popularity contest are in. Turns out no one likes you.
- We upgraded to MediaWiki 1.23! Let the blood sacrifices begin!
- Report a Problem - Report problems with the site. Marital and mental problems can be reported in the chatroom.
- Our Skype community is growing and active like a young boy.
- Foreign Office - Multilingual coordination between the Uncyclopedias, keeping the Polish in Czech.
- Protection Request - If you need a page protected or unprotected you can post your request on this page.
- What You Can Do - Like editing and getting a job.
- Folding@home - A protein folding simulator which researchers at Stanford University use to understand how diseases such as Parkinson's and cancer form. Uncyclopedia has a high-ranking team that you could join!
- Uncyclopedia URL shortener - Uncyclopedia has its own URL shortener. (Note: it's not the size of the URL, it's the quality of the content.)
- Donate to Uncyclopedia - This wiki is made possible thanks to contributions from readers like you.
Follow us on social media and join our groups!
Uncyclopedias in other languages
Translate articles, link to equivalent articles in other languages, or join Uncyclopedia:Foreign Office!