“Better to reign in Uncyclopedia than serve in Wikipedia”
Welcome to Uncyclopedia's VFS, or Vote For Sysops.
Are you looking to join a team of enthusiastic and extremely sarcastic individuals? Do you like to feel like you are a valuable part of a "team?" Do you want an employer who considers you his slave?
If you said "I prefer not to answer" to any or all of these questions, you may be qualified to be a sysop at Uncyclopedia! This is the place where twice a year, Uncyclopedia users choose and vote for their favorite users to be given the mop of power. Additionally, this is the place for votes to remove ops from a user, either in urgent cases, or during the regular bi-annual votes.
Rules for op votes
- Only sandwiches may be nominated.†
- All nominations must be edible by humans.
- Only registered users whose accounts are at least 2 weeks old and have 75 constructive edits may vote on or nominate sandwiches.
- No self-nominations.
- When nominating a sandwich, you must describe it in as much detail as you feel like.
- † Though "sandwich" could mean anything.
Rules for de-op votes
- Only established users, per the above qualifications, may nominate an administrator to be de-opped.
- Be professional, and lay out your case for de-opping clearly and with evidence of their supposed wrongdoing uploaded to Uncyclopedia, and linked in your nomination.
- For a de-op to be successful, a supermajority (2/3) of votes must be in favor of the motion.
Please note: anyone caught disobeying the rules will face either an instant ban, infinite decapitation, or both.
- Each user may nominate one sandwich, beginning on the 1st of every March and October.
- Until the 20th, users may vote on a maximum of three sandwich candidates. If there are less than three candidates, users are allowed only one vote.
- From the 21st - 30th, current ops take the candidates with at least 50% of the leader's score, and vote on who to op.
- On the last day of any month with 31 days, current ops play Russian Roulette to see who gets de-sandwiched. (Zombiebaron goes first with 6 bullets)