From today's featured article
|“||Literature must rest always on a principle, and temporal considerations are no principle at all. For, to the poet, all times and places are one; the stuff he deals with is eternal and eternally the same: no theme is inept, no past or present preferable.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... if you are right brained or left brained? (Pictured)
- ... that Heaven has met its quota, and your dead granny has just been waitlisted?
- ... that being safe with guns is- *BANG*
- ... that it is important to tune your Air Guitar constantly, as any dust particles that stick to the complicated arrangement of air will completely deform it?
- ... that Wikipedia features DYKs about mosaic floors that were discovered between 1932 and 1939?
- ... that Phonics (pronounced Pa-hon-iks.) is one of the deadliest and most addictive drugs on the streets? It is said to get children "hooked" in four weeks or your money back.
- ... that the first use of "LOL" is in Shakespeare's play, As You Like It, and that the first use of "OMG" may be found in Macbeth?
- ... that George Washington was an avid heterosexual?
In the news
- IMPORTANT: We need to talk about net neutrality
- ...and a Partridge in a pear tree (Pictured)
- We salute Malcolm Young (Audio available)
- The ridiculously self-indulgent, ill-advised Malcolm Young obituary
- Donald Trump Jr. coordinated with WikiLeaks during election
On this day...
- 1812 - Puzzle potato officially refound. Citizens everywhere rejoice.
- 1963 - Absolutely nothing happened. You hear me? Nothing. If you heard otherwise, it's a filthy Communist lie.
- 1968 - Stanley Kubrick begins secret filming of the moon landing.
- 1983 - Largest tinfoil hat maker in the US is shut down - just as as a record number of "communications satellites" are sent into orbit by NASA.
- 1997 - INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence debuts his hit single "Noose Sensation".
Today's featured picture
Featured today a long time ago
David Foster Wallace, featured on 22 November 2015. See the .
The economic effects of retarded babies, featured on 22 November 2010. See the .
UnNews:Local men secure enough in masculinity to fuck other men, featured on 22 November 2007. See the .
Our newest articles
KISS (r/w) • Satyricon • UnReviews:Heaven Upside Down • Purple Rain Man (r/w) • Metallica • UnScripts:Waiting For Godot 3: Waiting For Gadot • Venom (band) • LL Cool J • Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (r/w) • Steve Miller Band (r/w) • Millennials (r/w) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide