From today's featured article
Albert Arnold "Al" Gore, Jr. (allegedly born March 31, 1948) is purported to be a prominent liberal spokesperson for and inventor of global warming and environmentalism. He is portrayed by the liberal media as an author, a businessperson, former journalist, inventor of the algorithm, and recipient of a scientific prize.
According to Wikipedia, Gore has served as United States Vice President, Senator, and Representative, and has also served as a military journalist during the Vietnam War. However, despite efforts by the liberal media to prove otherwise, there is no completely irrefutable evidence that Al Gore exists. (Full article...)
In the news
- How would Ye sound as a metal band?
- Vote your ass off
- Kang and Kodos offensive, claims documentary (Pictured)
- RWNJ vandalizes Halloween billboard ad
- It looks like your ad blocker is on
- UnNews remembers Burt Reynolds
- Trump blows up the outside world in Soundgarden tribute
- Supreme Court says Mississippi River is too gay, renames it to Mistersippi
- Louis C.K. goes outside in George Michael tribute
- John McCain dies at 81
- Metal Machine Music overtakes Chris Gaines as worst selling album of all time
- Fox News: 9 out of 10 Aretha Franklins are Patti LaBelle
- Halloween soundtrack arrives in October
- Madonna is 60. Feel old yet?
- UnNews remembers Aretha Franklin
- TV's Mrs. Garrett dies at 92
- Lordy, there are tapes!
- Trump would/wouldn't flip changes US history
- The Dark Knight: Ten years later
- Chevy Chase, Maryland to change name to Bill Murray
- Donald Trump farts
- A Saucerful of Secrets is 50 years old! Also Michael Jackson
Did you know
- ... that recent advances in nanobiotechnology have led to advanced, implantable music players capable of holding up to three seconds of low-quality MP3 audio?
- ... that I am Batman?
- ... that you have probably broken at least three of the Ten Commandments just by visiting this website?
- ... that Iran is all set to invade itself?
- ... that Calvin and Hobbes was an action-packed buddy comedy series that ran from 1542-1549, featuring philosophers John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes as themselves?
- ... that ten out of ten cigarette manufacturers agree that Cancer is great?
- ... that you're more likely to get struck by lightning twice than to discard an irrational fear based on a statistic like this one?
On this day
- 1927 - Lenin accidentally ordered to execute 10,000 Russian oligarchs imitating master Yoda with the words "Execute, do not, forgive"
- 1967 - Mick Jagger states, "To meet you, pleased I am. Guess my name, hope you I."
- 1998 - President Bill Clinton states "Sexual relations with that woman, I had not"
- 1998 - Britney Spears sings "One more time baby, hit me you shall."
- 2005 - Kanye West declares "Care about black people, George Bush does not."
Be a writer
Unfortunately, anyone can edit Uncyclopedia. Click the Edit tab at the top of most pages (or the  link above sections) to try to add your own brand of funny. If you want to take on other tasks, our introduction will guide you through the basic principles of editing, unless you don't know how to read.
There are many resources to help you along the way:
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for even more resources
Today's featured picture
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg