(Redirected from Uncyclopedia:Community portal)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Help||WebChat||Village Dump||Pee Review||Projects||Ninjastars||UnSignpost|
Fix spelling and grammar
- Guardians of the galaxy
- Biography: The guy who invented soap
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Justin Timberlake (attorney)
Finish an article
Vote to feature an article
- Trump would/wouldn't flip changes US history
- McAvoy takes blame for X-Men reviews
- Letters from the end
- Quasi-Featured Images
- Pirates of the Caribbean (film series)
Review an article
- Pee Review/Tank Bowl
- Pee Review/https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/User:SIsForSatire/EA Sports
- Pee Review/The Legislative Process
- Pee Review/User:SwineHerd/Fortnite and homosexuality
- Pee Review/User:But Jesus ain't say that./Everipedia
- Pee Review/Carolina Panthers
- The Community Portal has a new look! See it for yourself at the page you're already looking at!
- EMC has written the first UnSignpost issue in five years. Topics of note: VFS elections, commemorating a certain Italian vandal, and more.
- We had new admins among us. Turns out everyone hated them. Now we're getting rid of them.
- Some mysterious user has started a Main Page vote, who could it be? The plot thickens.
- Uncyclopedia is now accepting donations. Open your hearts, and your wallets.
- Join the fun at our (sort of) new Discord server! It's like IRC, but with 20% more memes. Try to be nice.
- Folding@home is a protein folding simulator which researchers at Stanford University use to understand how diseases such as Parkinson's and cancer form. Uncyclopedia has a high-ranking team that you can join!
- Uncyclopedia now has its own URL shortener. It's not the size of the URL, but the quality of the content that counts.
|Ongoing votes||Last Edit|
|IPeedOnTheSear.png||14:58, 18 November 2019 by Y|
|Jesus on raptor.JPG||04:15, 14 November 2019 by CandidToaster|
|McDonald's||19:00, 14 November 2019 by Rooomy|
|PREHENSILE PENIS||16:18, 12 November 2019 by Y|