- This noticeboard is for all requests that require administrative, or, in a limited number of circumstances, bureaucratic, intervention.
On the administrative noticeboard, you can:
- Ask admins and crats to do stuff you can't do. Examples include requesting an edit to a protected page, and sustaining an erection.
- Request that an administrator warn or block a disruptive user when it is not unambiguous.
- Report a possible false positive by the abuse filter.
- Request non-administrative user group permissions.
- Request revision deletion wherever it may be necessary.
- Dream about what an empty User talk:Cassie would look like.
- Request sanctions or interaction bans on a user.
- Request a user rename (requires a bureaucrat)
- Request a permanent user vanishing, per UN:DMA (requires a bureaucrat)
If you would like to:
- report unambiguous vandalism, spam or username policy violations, see Ban Patrol.
- request page deletion, please see VFD, ICU and QVFD.
- request oversight on a page, please ask Lyrithya politely.
- discuss with the broader English Uncyclopedia community, please visit the village dump.
- discuss about Uncyclopedia's administrators, please visit the Ministry of Love.
- request administrative privileges, please see VFS when it is open.
Please remember to:
- Sign your request using
- Be respectful and patient: Admins are humans (or cyborgs) too!
This page might not be what you are looking for. Some pages closer to what you are looking for may be:
- Uncyclopedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Protection requests: to request the protection of a page directly.
- Uncyclopedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Duck inspection: to report suspected sock puppetry requiring checkuser intervention.
- Uncyclopedia:Active Admins: A list of the admins you can contact directly, and
- User talk:Cassie: our current makeshift admins' noticeboard.
THIS NOTICEBOARD IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE AND WAS ACTIVATED ON THE FOLLOWING DATE: 7 MAY 2021.
To add your request, type in a title and click the "Add Topic" button below.
This IP address is vandalizing Uncyclopedia adding random nonsense and gibberish into pages
22.214.171.124 is the IP. It is part of an Amazon Web services proxy range 126.96.36.199/16. The full range is 188.8.131.52/8, but apparantly MediaWiki CIDR ranges don't go above /16 (/32 for IPv6) SleepParalysisDemon (talk) 22:23, 26 November 2021 (UTC)
- Blocked for a week. I’ll block them a lot longer if they do it again. Thanks for cleaning up! MrX blow me 23:20, 26 November 2021 (UTC)
Backlog of admin tasks
Hello I have noticed that there are a number of repeating administrative tasks that are not being completed.
- VFP - the last featured image was featured March 2021
- Expired fix tags - oldest is from April 2021
- Expired construction tags - oldest is from July 2021
- Broken redirects - oldest is from August 2021
- VFH - oldest nomination is from November 2021
- QVFD backlog and VFD backlog - not as stale as the other tasks on this list, but no less important
-- The Zombiebaron 16:13, 21 June 2022 (UTC)
- VFP and VFH Done by me. JJPMaster 19:31, 21 June 2022 (UTC)
A user with the IP address 184.108.40.206 has been making very short pages very often
When I say short, I mean less than 10 words. They created 11 pages in 3 minutes. All today. I know I'm still a new user, and I don't have any authority, but this seems like a problem.
Here are their contributions
Shingle 17:41, 14 August 2022 (UTC)
Request for user rename
I would like to request a user rename of my old username I'm using now. Thanks. Bert Wars (talk) 00:39, 7 September 2022 (UTC)
- Hi there, this will have to be done by a Bureaucrat. Our most active crat currently is the exalted Kippy. Hit him up on his talk page and tell him exactly what you'd like your new user name to be. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers. MrX blow me 05:13, 7 September 2022 (UTC)