Help and advice
Thanks for starting a new article! To give it a long and witty life:
- Read the beginner's guide first. It should tell you most of what you need to know.
- Use satirical point of view. Be funny and not just stupid.
- One-line articles are currently not welcome.
- Be sure your article looks like an article since its beginning (or else how can we tell if it worths preserving?).
- Don't submit others' work, including just copying & pasting sections from articles. This includes most websites, even if you cannot see a copyright notice.
- In particular: any picture or text lifted from another humor site, and the plagiariser, will be
shipped to Mars.