Fall Out Boy
“that shitty band nobody likes”
Fall Out Boy is an American pop-rock band formed in Wilmette, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, in 2001. They are one of the coolest bands of the 21st Century. If you think they're shitty or suck, then fuck you, you suck.
Fall Out Boy consists of the following members:
- Patrick Stump (Rhythm guitar, vocals)
- Pete Wentz (Bass)
- That skinny guy (Lead guitar)
- That guy with all the cool tats (Drums)
The band was formed when Pete Wentz realized Patrick Stump was having difficulty with his one-man band. "I went to up Pat," Wentz recalled, "and told him, 'One dude shouldn't be playing all these instruments.' He replied, 'Bob Dylan does it.' I had to remind him that he's not Bob Dylan. 'You're Patrick Stump.' 'But nobody can understand me when I sing.' 'Dude, just let me join your band.' And he did."
They were soon joined by a skinny white dude and a guy with lots of tats. It was eventually decided that they didn't need a trumpet player. "You're not Louis Armstrong or Miles Davis," Wentz told Stump.
The band released an album. Then they released another album, From Under the Cork Tree, then they got all famous and everything. They were all over MTV and TRL and the radio. They released two more albums before they broke up in 2008.
They reunited in 2013 and released their comeback album. They've released two more albums since. It's like they never left. Just like The Backstreet Boys or something.
- "Sugar We're Going Down"
- "Thnks fr th Mmrs"
- "Dance, Dance"
- "My Songs Know What You Did Last Summer"
- "It's Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race"
- "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More Touch Me"
- "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"
- "The One With the Long Title"
"I Write Sins, Not Tragedies"(Wait, that was PANIC! at the Disco)
- "Uma Thurman"
- "Irresistible" (feat. Demi Lovato; not to be confused with "Unforgettable" as performed by Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole)
- That One They Did Before They Were Really Famous and Stuff (2003)
- From Under the Cork Tree (2005)
- Infinity on High (2007)
- That One Everybody Forgot About (2008)
- Their Comeback Album (2013)
- American Beauty/American Psycho (2015)
- Mania (2018)