Class of 3000
|Class of 3000|
The Class of 3000's logo of DOOM.
|What it is||Cartoon|
|Who's running it||Cartoon Network|
|How long is it||22 minutes|
|No. of episodes||Classified|
|Would Oscar Wilde watch it?||If he was drunk.|
Class of 3000 is an '00s musical cartoon that ran on Cartoon Network. It takes place in the year 3000, where corrupt pasty-faced business executives rule the world, outlawing all genres of music other than pop. The main character, Sunny Bridges, aims to teach his class of 3000 kids and bring funk and hip-hop back to the limelight. Only seven of the kids are the main focus, and the 2,993 others are either expendable or get written off.
Class of 3000 created by former OutKast rapper and Laffy Taffy joke writer André 3000 and written by the people making Metalocalypse, and first aired on November 3, 2006 and stuff. Andre demanded an exaggerated Oscar-type ceremony for its debut alone.
Sunny Bridges is a musician with a passion for hip-hop (or "hop-hip" as he somehow calls it) and polka music. While on the run from his rabid fans, Sunny runs into a school called Foshizzle Jr. High. The principal, being senile, mistook him for one of the teachers who recently died and thought he came back to life for his job, so he hired him and assigned him to Class of 3000, which is full of 3000 kids.
Sunny realizes he can accomplish his dream through this class: to lead an army full of musically-talented youths and put the "funk" back in "music". When these kids grab ahold of their instruments and play, they warp all time, space and reality into the image of the music they are playing, bringing forth a world of beauty and wonder...shortly before proceeding to kill all people around them listening to it.
The class consists of Li'l
Wayne D, a token black kid with a giant head who wears a Navy hat; Tamika Jones, the heartless token black girl who finds delight in bullying and beating the crap out of other children; Frilly Frill, the token white nerd who is prone to dressing in very odd clothes; Eddy Lawrence, a token rich kid; and Madison Flying Spaghetti Monster, the token Southern white girl who is ditzy but means well.
Throughout the show, not only are there wide numbers of murders, but there are songs strewn all around. Given that this is one of those shows that pepper you with musical soundy things, that's to be expected. Every episode has a song. Here is a list of the songs played so far.
- Life without Puberty
- Throw Up
- Oh Penis
- Fight the Bush
- A Poor Shade of Poo
- We'll Devour Your Soul
- U.F.O. Clinja
- Big Fag Bag
- Spoony Love
- Fool Fatty
- Mini Midgets
- The Cruel Fool Dues
- Farm Bong
- Make A Mess
- Frilly Frill, You Fag
- Crud Bud
- 1 - Street - Soggy comes to Foshizzle Jr. High after a Benny Hill style chase through the city. This is where the whole show begins and stuff.
- 2 - Penis! Get Yer Penis! - Eddie loses in a gambling bet and the mafia then start to come for his thumbs, but decide to humiliate him and take his penis instead. In the end, the mafia are arrested and everyone laughs, except for Eddie. They then sing a song about fruit.
- 3 - Satan and Li'l Dork - Li'l Dork dies in a car accident and meets up with Satan down in Hell. Everyone revives him with the Dragon Balls and it all turns out cool. The moral of the story is that when you have the Dragon Balls, you can always cheat death.
- 4 - Fugly Monkey - A gorilla escapes from the zoo, breaks into the school and kills the english teacher. The moral of this story is that gorillas need to kill too. Eddie is eaten by Paprika, and it was too late to save him. Paprika comments that "he was delicious" and they sing a song about eating.
- 5 - The Hunt for Red Blacktober - The class decides that fat people are fun to kill, so they go out to kill them, because they pour more blood and look like exploding whales when they die. On the way, they find Radical Ed and make her a part of the class. Paprika tries to eat her but fails, and they sing a song about how fat Rosie O'Donnell is.
- 6 - Edward's Funny - Ed flips out and kills people for the first time in the show. The other kids are delighted, as is Soggy. They sing a song about it.
- 7 - The Spaz from Alcatraz - A demented, homeless, wandering 60 year old Alcatraz escapee who is wanted for dealing 'dope' and kitten huffing finds his way into the school and is mistaken for a student. The lesson learned is that drug dealing is okay as long as you don't get caught. Guest stars Dog the Bounty Hunter.
- 8 - West Side Gangsta - The Class of 3000 become gangstas and explore how life is when yo' in da hood, dawg. Word.
- 9 - Love Is in my Hair...Pit of Death - Jackie Chan (both siblings) become freakily obsessed with that black guy, and get all freaky and shit about his penis and if it's real. Then, they realized that it was only his hair. The gang then sings a song about hair.
- 10 - Am I Red - Frilly Fril's Invention turns all the kids into evil Demons who want to steal everyone's ink pens. Satan returns to take them in, but then they revert, he recognizes them, and kicks them out. Then they sing a song about crabs.
- 11 - Crack Yankers - The kids go on the internet to see a 12-year old fag say that Soggy is teh sux0rz. The kids then get into a flame war and sing a song about the internet entirely in leet speak.
- 12 - Humongous Tumors - The kids get killed when Barbara Streisand's humongous ass crushes the school. They all burn in Hell and sing a song about bitches. This is the series finale... unless Cartoon Network orders a second season. Then we're all doomed.
- 13 - Nothin' To It But To Screw It - The kids arrive in hell, where they are robbed of their drugs. Later, that Paprika bitch kicks Satan's ass for no reason and they leave. Then they sing a song about kicking ass and the Irken Empire.
- 14 - Heaven... Hell yeah - The kids get rejected out of heaven. They come back to Earth, where they think that Jackie and Madison are strippers. Then they sing a song about vegetables.
- 15 - Free Frilly - Frilly Frill becomes the leader of army of lesbians. He wages a war against the non-homosexuals, but then Gladison arrives and tricks him into beating himself up with his own fists, which calls off the army. Then they sing a song about whales.
- 16 - Paprika and the Feast - Paprika goes insane and promptly devours almost everyone on the first floor of the school. She then laments that she ate too much and has develops heartburn. They then sing a song about eating, again.
- 17 - Safety? Who Needs It? - Radical Ed learns the hard way what happens when you jump in front of a mack truck speeding down the road at 300 mph. The lesson learned is that if you're going to play in traffic, make sure you're properly equipped. Then they sing a song about GEICO.
- 18 - Cruddy Buddies - Soggy Barges and the kids agree to find really awful friends and befriend them. One of the friends is a 3 year old girl who then beats Frilly Frill unconscious with a banana. They then realize they suck at being friends, so they kill them when they sing a song about friendship.
- 19 - The Not-Cure - Soggy is sick with the flu, so the class is taught by the substitute teacher for the day, played by Forest Whitaker. The class sneaks out during a lecture on the USSR, only to be caught by the substitute. The remaining 15 minutes of the show is a single frame with a photo of orange juice in a glass. They then sing a song about grapefruit.
- 21 - Big Robot on Campus - Soggy Barges' latest musical experiment warps the kids into the anime world where they discover a Gundam. They then steal it and go on a rampage, then realize that the lesson for today is that stealing is wrong... unless you really really need it.
- 22 - Galactic Idiots! - Frilly Frill orders a rocket, with wireless internet, just so he can look at gay porn. They all go to space and encounter aliens. Then they sing a song about the sun and kill the aliens. This episode guest stars Duke Nukem.
- 23 - Ice Cream Sunday - The kids ride their bicycles on a street, unknown to them that the street is actually a railroad. The kids are dumbfounded when they see a train coming down "the street". They then sing a song about Herpes Simplex 2.
- 24 - Death Of 3000 - The kids meet Steve Ballmer, who tries to kill them and manages to. Madison escapes and with horrid images of the deaths of her friends running through her empty head like blood, she becomes the leader of a infamous cult known as "The Hostile Nation".
- 25 - The ! Pictures Topic !' - The kids arrive at BZPower where they meet the noobs and get their proto stolen, so they must fight The mods and report topics and spam up NMQ&A. Then they get eaten by conner and they sing a song about Omi.