|Index of all categories||Random category|
Invented by Jack Murphy (circa biblical times), and originally called the "camel", the television got its name after Judas Industries was forced to change it when it surfaced that the Egyptian god, Johnny Cash, had a patent over the name for household appliances. Surviving televisions can be found from the first century, often mistaken as the Special Forces in a country's national military. The televisions of the time were capable of displaying pictures broadcasted by a satellite network of Tibetan monks who transcribed the data onto grains of rice, at high speeds.
As technology has increased, many people now have televisions in their household. Often consulted in times of need, these "magical boxes" are capable of dancing the tango and displaying events that happened on another world. The only downside to the television, or "doughnuts" as the Swiss call them, is the vast amount of radiation and crocodiles generated during broadcasting. Many babies have reportedly died due to excess radiation (and crocodiles), although these reports are generally made by Canadians, who are naturally curious as to what a television actually is, as Canada is in fact a made up place, with no televisions.People nowdays only get SKY for the best women on TV the ones on Babestation were you have compleate contol of what they do so text in take your underwear off.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Television"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- User:Abacab/American Dragon Jake Long
- UnNews:Abe Vigoda ends unbroken living streak after 94 years
- UnNews:Al Jazeera buy Al Hasboredyu in squillion dollar deal
- UnNews:Alan Thicke dies from growing pains
- Aliana y los Enanitos Grandes
- Alice in Wonderland
- All That
- Apollo 11
- Arthur (show)
- User:PoisonIvy/Life of birds
- UnNews:Samsung seeks to increase 3-D TV sales in 2011
- UnNews:Sesame Street finally exploits the fact that it's on HBO
- Soap Operas
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Plot device
- User:Strangehal/Adult Swim
- User:Strangehal/Indian Head Test Pattern
- UnNews:Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip to air series finale
- UnNews:Stuff in my room
- User:Syndicate/Jack Bauer
- Television licence
- UnNews:Television networks discover no one watches advertisements; we're all doomed
- Test In Progress
- That episode I was raped by a panda during my sojourn in the Springfield Zoo
- That Girl's Neighborhood
- The A-Team with MC Hawking
- UnNews:The Big Dono Show turns out to be UFO Spectacle
- The Bureaucracy Channel
- The Maori Show
Media in category "Television"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- 's Island.jpg 320 × 240; 9 KB
- 25blan CA1.600.jpg 600 × 280; 84 KB
- Brokentvlol.jpg 514 × 418; 43 KB
- Elmo Subliminal.gif 640 × 480; 391 KB
- JoshServer.jpg 249 × 350; 48 KB
- Kotter remake.JPG 365 × 274; 18 KB
- Night court remake.JPG 349 × 275; 24 KB
- Rocko remake.JPG 188 × 176; 11 KB
- Television.jpg 268 × 259; 3 KB