Cars are for driving. When you sit into a car you have to press the Start button or turn the Start key. Cars are no more than a ton of metal, with somemore funky stuff inside. Whenever you go into a car shop to buy a car, there is usually a notice with a graph near the entrance of the shop. It shows how much pollution each car makes. Green are the least pollutive cars and red are the most pollutive cars.
Get the red ones. (Why? Because they are usually supercars! Stupid.)
Definition of 'Car'
- stuff-carrying road car: a road car, usually with wheels and powered by an internal-combustion crap, designed to carry a small number of stuff
- vehicle on rails: a vehicle really designed to run on rails, for example, a road car or a stuff-carrying road car
- traveling car for people or things: the special part of an airship, balloon, or cable car for carrying passengers and cargo
- Albanian for Penis
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Transportation Images (2 C, 42 F)
Pages in category "Cars"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.
- UnNews:Faux Lesbian pipeline from Mexico stuffed
- UnNews:Ferrari deny race fix at German Grand Prix
- HowTo:Find a parking space
- HowTo:Fix Your Motorcycle
- Ford Asploder
- Ford ka
- Ford Model T
- Gerald Ford
- Henry Ford
- UnNews:Formula 1 Racing Announces New Teams for the 2010 Grid
- Formula Floor
- Formula One
- UnNews:Man actually has a gun in his pocket, three dead
- UnNews:Michael Schumacher to undergo therapy for recent road rage incident
- Monster truck
- UnNews:More Toyota incidents despite engineering fix
- User:Mr-ex777/A pile of dog turd/12
- My Mother the Car
- UnNews:Tata introduces the world's cheapest car
- Tesco Value Ferrari
- The Colours of Stop Signs
- User:Thraeryn/Old New car smell
- Tiger I
- Time machine
- Top Gear
- Toyota Anus
- Toyota Prius
- UnNews:Toyota releases new hybrid: part car, part deathtrap
- Toyota Starlet Glanza
- Tundra Force X3 Sheer Wallop
Media in category "Cars"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.