User talk:Cat the Colourful
- Well.. there's a first time for everything, whether it's consensual or a violation of physical integrity. (Feed me!) 12:58, 25 January, 2019 (UTC)
I forgot you were an admin, dude. ["Bruh Sound Effect #2" plays]
03:13, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
- yeah I seem to forget it as well, I log in like once or twice annually and it's just as exciting every single time to find out you have all these fancy buttons to carry out your power fantasies (Feed me!) 09:14, 27 January, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks from X-Inbox!
Hi. While I understand that you may delete articles you may not find funny, you haven't provided any explanation as to why my article Crysis was deleted. Why was it deleted? 184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:24, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- I replied to you on your talk page, in case your IP changed along the way and you didn't notice it. (Feed me!) 17:26, 31 October, 2019 (UTC)
- Upon reviewing the deleted contribution, here is probably why it was deleted: it consisted of one sentence, and one header followed by a list, and no pictures. Lists by themselves are rarely funny. We look for the funny here. -- 18:14, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
- That's weird, are you sure you didn't click the "stay logged in"-option when logging in? Either way, I blocked the IP as a test anyway, hope that helps, although I'm not really sure how it would have. (Feed me!) 20:38, 11 December, 2019 (UTC)
I award you with....
|Feather in Your Cap Award|
This person has done something very helpful for Uncyclopedia,
and thus is deserving of a Feather in their Cap. Respect this person.
This, for doing dutiful admin duties one day at a time. — 02:35:04 2019/12/13 UTC
Edit protected requests
Hi, can you please do some edits on protected items for me please?
- Template:Blog snippet copyright - change its category to Category:Licence templates
- File:Creative-commies.gif - add it to Category:Licence logos