User talk:Willy on wheels
Hello, Willy on wheels, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
- Pee Review - a place to get detailed feedback on your articles
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, post on our community forum, join our Discord, or message an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! MrX blow me 21:35, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
Hey! I'm assuming you were trying to sign your name with this edit to the VFH for Zombiebaron's resignation. To sign, please type four tildes (~~~~) instead. If you'd like to create a custom signature, you can create User:Willy on wheels/sig and follow the instructions at Template:Nosubst. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers. MrX blow me 19:42, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I agree with most of the comments in VFH. Your article is great so far! But a little short for VFH. My only real suggestion right now is to keep on writing, beef it up a little. If you feel like you have "no idea" about anything here at Uncyc, no worries, you can always feel free to reach out to me or anyone else who commented on the VFH (or anyone else here really) with any questions. Cheers. MrX blow me 21:25, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- I love it. Check out the Marmot page for formatting ideas. Try to avoid vulgarity in favor of 'scientific references to phallus-shaped facial appendages.' Use as few curse words as possible and make it sound like something out of National Geographic. – (ooh!) (aah!) ...·º•ø®@» LEG CUN GUN DUN 21:57, 5 April 2021
Um, I don't know what a penis bird is lol, but I do know that we don't need a talk page for a non-existent article, so that talk page might get deleted, unless you were thinking of starting the article some time soon. MrX blow me 22:11, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
This is a telemarketing version of the UnSignpost, which has been provided to all active Uncyclopedians (selected by Cassie) free of charge. Enjoy! MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 01:41, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
Most Active Admin Gets Promoted to Bureaucrat, Transitions to Female
Cassie, has had a talk page that often inflated by 80,000 bytes or more weekly, and singlehandedly managed a vast variety of things, including (but not limited to): vandal whipping, being the school principal, managing VFH, and more.
"Vandalism, eh? Fuck off already," they said, whilst throwing bags of feces at our new dumpyard.
Vote for Sandwiches: Triple Resignation, Quintuple the Drama
Following the resignation of two of our longtimemost bureaucrats, and , in addition to the resignation of admin , a new wave rejuvenated much of the now-ancient television show Vote for Sandwiches. and quickly climbed the ranks; received the same treatment, but ultimately withdrew. and were both nominated for a new category, interface operator, instead of the traditional sandwich role granted.
Uncyclopedia's Technologies are Finally Modernized
it has been a long time in the making, but Uncyclopedia's editing technologies have finally been optimized for the new decade. An introduction of a new extended-confirmed protection level has enabled famous articles, such as AAAAAAAAA!, to see the light of commoners' editing again. Utilities such as Huggle, RedWarn, CurateThisPage, autoarchiving, and a lot more has been implemented thanks to . Many gnomes have been working on this; as such, please treat their work with respect!
This edition's biopic is about the joy of templating. Templating is a fine art which can be practiced on Uncyclopedia, its parody Wikipedia, and so many other places. It can furthermore be expanded to "module coding", which produces the same stuff albeit in a much more efficient and dynamic way. Come try templating now!
From The Logs
• 1 May 2021 Cassie renamed user Redacted (8224 edits) to Cassie (Per message here)
• 10 April 2021 JJPMaster (38 bytes) (-13) . . (Reverting edit(s) by Gale5050 (talk) to rev. 6045969 by Celeste:shhhhhhhhhhh (RW 16.1dev))
• 22 February 2021 Cassie blocked JJPMaster with an expiration time of 4 hours and 20 minutes (account creation disabled) (You [[Witch-Hunting For Fun and Profit
Top VFH Competitors
• User:Zombiebaron/Resignation (9/2)
• UnNews:As Bernie Sanders starts his second term, we reflect on his Presidency so far (5.5/4)
• Patent nonsense on Wheels! (1/2.5)
VFH Highlight Of The Week
Following 1.5+ years of hiatus, Cassie has taken the lead, in a unilateral albeit undramatic manner, and has designated themselves as the lead editor of the UnSignpost.