- Archive1 - exploring Uncyc as a n00b, and joining Imperial Colonization.
- Archive2 - whereas my wording on the content warning was unexpectedly adopted, and so on.
- Archive3 - 2012-2013: where most of my talking after the split was done on IRC.
- Archive4 - 2014-2016 discussions
First They Came
I don't disagree with the sentiment behind this at all, but it needs a little something extra for it to be funny. For the time being, it's just the rewording of the original poem. What if it ended with: "Then they came for me, and by that time there there was no-AAAAACK!", implying that They came for the author before she could finish the poem. Maybe put one of these banners at the bottom on the page:
- Sounds good, I think I'll steal that banner. It turns a chilling prediction into something more light-hearted. -- 05:05, 18 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi! I'm requesting for adminship. Chills (talk) 14:09, 22 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi! I sometimes visit here to see how the other half is doing, but I'm NOT an admin on THIS wiki unless they suddenly changed things. Also, shouldn't we be voting for top 10 of 2018?-- 19:25, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
Village Dump forum
Hey Sims, I came back about a week ago. Just like the forum about Roza being de-opped, this one was made by a proxy, and we are pretty sure who it is (see us on Discord privately if you want). Sorry for any confusion. Also, I am not active on the CarlB mirror, if you were referring to me. →19:56 31 January 2019
- Hey Aimsplode - I know you aren't CURRENTLY active on the mirror. I was just making a probably regrettable remark about your actions a few years ago on the mirror when you were trying to erase all traces of your existence. I'm glad you've gotten past that, I'm glad you're back, and I hope there are no hard feelings about you not getting opped on Uncyclopedia Wikia right before that happened. I am pretty sure that was like 5 years ago. But being ....almost 50 years old....5 years for me tends to fly by probably like 1 year does for you. I've found that the older I get, the faster time seems to fly when I look back. It seems like only yesterday they were playing the music from my teenage years in the supermarkets. It is actually pretty scary that I can remember when Pong was new, DOS was one of several operating systems (Commodore had its own operating system, Coleco had its own operating system, Apple had its own operating system), and everybody learned to program in BASIC. (There was no Visual Basic yet.) Even in my college years, the libraries used Lynx as an internet browser (think browsing the internet with text ONLY) -- 22:50, 3 February 2019 (UTC)