Jump to navigation Jump to search
I don't multitask, but I do watch tv while surfing the internet with 5 browser windows open and playing Spider Solitaire. Unless my computer is stuck in safe mode. Then I beg Santa Claus for a new one.Actually, I multi-task a lot at work, wbut I let my computer at the office do most of the work with two monitor screens and six to fifteen browser windows open. However, I still suck at Diner Dash and various time-management games.
- I am usually a pessimist, except when the glass is all the way full. Then I might complain about the size of the glass. Soda, milk or juice please, I dislike the taste of alcohol.
- I am proud to be an American, except when the Congress, the President, or the Corporations do stupid things.
- I like cats, except when my cat is biting or clawing me (which happens more often than you would think since she likes to claw for
- I am on a gluten free diet. So forget the pie, cake and cookies, I can't eat them unless they're specially made. This includes fruitcake.
- I like white chocolate mochas.
- My (American) football team finally won the Big Game 2013 by a nice big margin, but I had to work and didn't get to watch any of it.
- My keyboard has a problem. So I got a new one (finally). Now my mouse has a problem (so I use Mousekeys).
- I am
engaged and moving in with my fiance.happily married. He does the cooking and the laundry. I take out the trash. He has the final say on everything, meaning I have to make fewer final decisions. (If I were more decisive, maybe I'd actually finish more of the articles in my userspace that I cannot decide how to finish.)
- I enjoy online karaoke. Here's a sample: 
- Update: I got a new gaming headset - it works great for online karaoke. I also recently listened to Arabian rap music (yes, in Arabic), after a link was sent to me on Facebook Messenger. I'll listen to almost anything once. And no, I don't speak or understand Arabic - it was like listening to Simlish rap music.
- I sometimes go by "userafw" - starting with the time I created that alias on AOL for my email address. Ask me about it sometime on Discord.
- I like to set the comments sections of YouTube "Hell videos" in flames...often resulting in the disappearance shortly thereafter of said comment section.
- I can also be found on uncyclopedia.ca (a rival site of the same name). But I plan to stay active on both sites.
- Current webmistress of uncyclopedia.org. HowTo: Get both sites to hate you: Link them together on one site. Yes, the pictures need improvement, since I am not a Jpeg artist. But I think I have improved the text enough.
- True story: Family sent me to therapist to find out what was wrong with my attitude and general pessimism. Therapist fired me because she thought I was too lazy, and advised me that she doesn't specialize in changing attitudes or fixing pessimism. If I thought goal-setting would help me, I would have sought out a life coach.
- Previous awards, articles and such
- Articles I might write someday but haven't started yet.
- User:Simsilikesims/Stuff to finish later
|Users on Uncyclopedia|
|Abacab - Banzaikitten - CandidToaster - DWIII - Frosty - GamerFreak - Giant Tankton - Heosphoros - Hipponias - Jabberwock - JJPMaster - Kakun - Kev - Kip the Dip - Leverage - Lost Labyrinth - Lyrithya - MadMax - MagicBus - Matthlock - Modusoperandi - Mordillo - MrX - Mr-ex777 - MyOwnBadSelf - Nuttymays - Peter The Great - PF4Eva - RAHB - Roza - Shabidoo - Spam Removal Unit - Sog1970 - SomemoronnamedSuperspongebobbros - Syu20 of the Who-dea - TheHappySpaceman - The Woodburninator - TheKatzer - Wageslav - Y - Zana Dark - Zombiebaron|