Here are a list of judges for each category. Judges are not eligible to participate in the categories that they are judging, but are free to participate in any other category. There is no limit on the number of categories a judge can judge.
Judges for each category
Best Mainspace Article: Cassie, Kippy, WohMi
Best Alternate Namespace Article: Cassie, Kippy, WohMi
Best File: Cassie, Kippy, Cat, MrX
Best Template: Cassie, Kippy, WohMi
Rules for judging
They are simple. Look for the funniest, the overall "strongest" things you can find. Rate the articles as you would determine whether a page belongs on the Featured Articles section of the site.
Since only one person participated in Best Rewrite (Zana Dark), their article has been folded into the Best Mainspace Article category. This means that they have two submissions in the aforementioned category: that is absolutely acceptable. However, in no other circumstances should a contestant have more than one article per category.
The articles available to judge are:
- Mel Gibson, by Kakun
- Fight for Your Right, by MrX
- Bio-Dome, by Nicolassequiera
- Charles of Habsburg, King of Spain, Holy Roman Emperor, Lord of the Netherlands, Duke of Burgundy, Conqueror of the Americas and King of your Heart, by Nadienator4000010
- Zananita Republika de Merlonis, by Zana Dark
- Herodotus, by Zana Dark under Best Rewrite
(Scores have been not transferred in order to accomodate Zana Dark's rewrite.)
1st. Fight for your Right by MrX. The funniest. Some delightful clever moments. 2nd. Herodotus by ZanaDark. Was the meatiest and had the best over all concept. 3rd. Zananita_Republika_de_Merlonis by ZanaDark. Whatever the shit this was! ShabiDOO 20:17, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
1st. Fight for your Right by MrX. 2nd. Herodotus by Zana Dark. 3rd. Mel Gibson by Kakun. Honorable Mention goes to Nicolassequiera for slipping a College Buddies reference into his article. Cassandra (talk) 22:33, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
I'll just go ahead and copy-paste Cassie's ranking: 1st. Fight for your Right by MrX. 2nd. Herodotus by Zana Dark. 3rd. Mel Gibson by Kakun.
By the way, can I just ask, what's with the two Illogicopedia tier articles this year? It's so weird. – Kip > Talk • Works •• 19:35, Jun. 29, 2021
1st. Fight for Your Right by MrX, for liberating the oppressed teens around the world.
2nd. Zananita Republika de Merlonis by Godlike Zananita. She is definitely feral.
3rd. Herodotus by Zana. I hate autocorrect too. ~ HipponiasCUN - Talk - Contribs - Articles 11:37, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Alternate Namespace Article
The articles available to judge are:
1st. UnTunes:Rio by ZanaDark. Funny and well made. Great concept.
2nd. Forum talk:Getting a forum talk page featured by Jabberwock. Was very very funny at the beginning (I laughed out loud several times) though it sort of descended into nonsense at times. Could be featured with some work. 3rd UnNews:AZA to update enclosure rules by MrX. I had the idea that if MrX had more time to put into this it could have been a winner. Still funny and a decent concept. ShabiDOO 20:33, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
1st. UnNews:AZA to update enclosure rules by MrX. 2nd: Forum talk:Getting a forum talk page featured by Jabberwock. 3rd: Rio by Zana Dark. Honorable Mention: HowTo:Open your Third Eye by Cat the Colourful. Cassandra (talk) 22:48, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
1st. HowTo:Open Your Third Eye by Cat the Colourful because it's disgusting, 2nd UnTunes:Rio by Zana Dark because I like music, and 3rd Getting a forum talk page featured by it's Jabberwock because it's a dumb idea that he managed to pull off with some novelty. Plus, the recent episode of Rick and Morty has got me on a bit of a clone fix. – Kip > Talk • Works •• 19:19, Jun. 29, 2021
1st: Forum talk:Getting a forum talk page featured by Jabberwock, because Multiple Personality Disorder is FUNNY!
2nd:wa User:MrX/UnNews:AZA to update enclosure rules by MrX, I would love to get up close and personal with some of the animals. I wonder how many I could beat in a fight...
3rd: User:Cat the Colourful/HowTo:Open Your Third Eye by Cat the Colourful, just because PLS is over doesn't mean you don't need to finish it. YOU BETTER FINISH THIS!!!
WohMi, the Dueling King (talk) 03:09, 2 July 2021 (UTC)
The files available to judge are:
- 1st. Zana Dark , 2nd. Zombiebaron , 3rd. WohMi ShabiDOO 20:18, 22 June 2021 (UTC)
- 1st. Hebrew-name-person , 2nd. Zana Dark , 3rd. Hipponias Cat the Colourful (Feed me!) Zzz 12:32, 23 June, 2021 (UTC)
- 1st. Zana Dark , 2nd. WohMi , 3rd. Zombiebaron , very tough choice, I love them all! MrX blow me 14:22, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- 1st. WohMi , 2nd. Zombiebaron , 3rd. Zana Dark . All the submissions were though! Cassandra (talk) 22:50, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- 1st Zana Dark , 2nd. WohMi , 3rd Zombiebaron . I love Nyan cat. <3 – Kip > Talk • Works •• 18:26, Jun. 29, 2021
The templates to judge are:
- 1st. Zanadark (hands down the best by far). (tie) 3rd The other two. I liked how Jabber's was interactive. MrX's was ugly but more humerous. Tie. ShabiDOO 20:23, 22 June 2021 (UTC)
- 1. Zana Dark, Tennis! 2. MrX, crude but funny. 3. Jabberwock Good Design TBH, You deserve this Bronze Medal! WohMi, the Dueling King (talk) 16:38, 26 June 2021 (UTC)
- 1st Jabberwock because it's spinny, 2nd Zana Dark due to the effort that was put into it, and MrX's in last place, because I don't like being insulted. >:( – Kip > Talk • Works •• 18:30, Jun. 29, 2021
- 1. MrX, 2. Zana Dark, 3. Jabberwock. Cassandra (talk) 13:37, 20 July 2021 (UTC)