- 1 Thanks...banned user...*awkward silence ensues*...
- 2 Thank you!
- 3 *STAR WARS theme plays...*
- 4 Recruit???
- 5 Jimbo Grinch image
- 6 Complimentary award
- 7 Merry Xmas!
- 8 Dude...
- 9 Christmas!
- 10 Have a not-shitty Christmas!
- 11 Bloody Pagans
- 12 XMas
- 13 A WARNING
- 14 One Of These
- 15 Kudos
- 16 Christmas and stuff
- 17 Thanks...
- 18 Merry Christmas
- 19 Merry Christmas Kip!
- 20 "I Got Some Sick"
- 21 Dear Kippy,
- 22 awesome
- 23 Thanks
- 24 Christ's box
- 25 If you would be so kind...
- 26 Have One of these
- 27 Enjoy!
- 28 Sorry I'm late
- 29 GTFO!
- 30 Dear Kip
- 31 Holy Shark
- 32 Thanks for the vote
- 33 Chuck Norris Template
- 34 Star struck
- 35 "It is not random. There is a difference between Meta-humour and Randomness."
- 36 Thank you, Kip!
- 37 Top 10
- 38 :/
- 39 EPIC FAIL!
- 40 'ey
- 41 Erm...
- 42 Rough Pubs
- 43 Unused image
- 44 Thanks
- 45 I see you
- 46 Renaldo Lapuz Article
- 47 Christopher Meloni Thanks you and would like to also give his support to Barack Obama!
- 48 Loads of thanks
- 49 Late Thanks
- 50 ==Belated Thanks!
Thanks...banned user...*awkward silence ensues*...
Thanks for the vote! --THE 00:58, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Thanks! --02:02, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
*STAR WARS theme plays...*
|A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....|
It is a period of Galactic unrest. Star Wars was nominated for VFH, but nearly failed, thanks to the efforts of the evil lord Darth Vader.
However, during the nomination,
Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, he races home aboard his starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save his people and restore freedom to the galaxy...
|I can't believe it finally got featured, either. Thanks for voting!|
Thanks again for voting, -01:59, Dec 7
Hello Kip, since you seem like a friendly guy and I need someone to join my whore army, could you please join and help my day? First Task: vote for me at NotM and defeat Ggarfield's army. If you could do this, it would be greatly appreciated-- 01:22, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'll think about it. I'm not big on whoring, but I'm definately leaning in your direction for NotM. --
02:44, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you-- 18:21, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Jimbo Grinch image
What ho Kip! Just a quick one - you mentioned creating an image of Jimbo on Santa's lap "but with the exact same head" - did you mean with the Grinch head I created, or just with the head from the image that was based on? I'll happily have a go and see how it comes out if you let me know. Tatty byes! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 11:56, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
|Bonner would like to wish you
a Merry Christgame
you're not an admin. Don't move it to userspace without a consensus, so leave it be --14:55, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Okay. I'm just gonna leave this Thinkler, I mean Thinker, stuff alone. -- 14:56, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
I mean... merry.
Be sure to keep on dipping those kips!
Honest, I meant merry!
Have a not-shitty Christmas!
|Heya, The Led Balloon here, wishing you merry Christmas, or any other holiday you feel like celebrating. Just remember what it's all really about: NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, FREE STUFF!!!|
|Here's to hoping your school(or work) calendar for December doesn't look too much like this...|
Merry Christmas, -00:35, Dec 17
Premier Tom Mayfair has been a naughty boy this year, but he still deserves a kiss from under the mistletoe. His external organ is fair game.
|AE has awarded you a beer in which you help build your own Christmasbeerbottletree (shown right)|
|Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!|
--01:34, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.
WE ADVISE YOU TAKE PRECAUTIONS.
a friendly message from your local Santa Awareness Bureau.
One Of These
Happy Holidays or some such -03:50, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Christmas and stuff
or whatever it is you
new-fangled Christians do at this
time of year.
From Rabbi Techno
...for showing me the link to the Bart-Simpson generator site. Much appreciated--19:12, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
- Eat my shorts. -- 19:14, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
|Merry Christmas. ~ Mitch|
Merry Christmas Kip!
I'd give you a template, but it looks like you have enough of those already (Unless you really want one, in which case I'll whip something up). --YeOldeLuke 07:49, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'll give you one anyway!
|~ Merry Xmas Kippy/2! ~|
--YeOldeLuke 08:00, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
"I Got Some Sick"
Christ. Thanks for voting for HowTo:Mail a Letter to the first featured article of 2008. Maybe I'll just call you next time.
a friendly message from your local post office.
|You are presented with one (1) package of|
Red Baron French Bread PizzaTM for your vote for
that article involving flying things..
Please note that Red Baron microwaveable pizzasTM
may cause loss of altitude or engine failure.
--00:40, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
If you want any changes making just contact me. --Weri long wang 10:00, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
If you would be so kind...
Could you please re-pee review my article. I went and fixed it up as you said, Though no luck on the dumb guy with an iPhone...yet. The link is here Thanks.--Lieutenant THEDUDEMAN Dude ... Totally UOTM KUN GotA F@H 00:07, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
Have One of these
Your "I am that Pole" page made me LOL, and I have to admit, I'm always Rick Rolling myself with that damn midi link in your sig. --THINKER 22:29, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
|There you go son!
It's now your turn to take the good ol' family wooden condom. It's been in my family for years, passed through the generations. Slip it on boy, its your's now! Wear it with pride!
Sorry I'm late
Enjoy your late thankin'.
|The Led Balloon thanks you for helping him to spread awareness of the plight of Ogle.|
|Beware the white stuff!|
-04:15, Jan 14
You're the first person I've ever seen who's adopted a vandalized version of their userpage. I think this is interesting enough to earn you a cookie. Congratulations. --23:50, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
|User:Thekillerfroggy has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
I just happen to be a fan of Jesus. I have all his albums. -- 23:54, Jan. 17, 2008
I really appreciate you placing my UnNews as lead article, but I reverted the changes you made. Now, did you do that as a joke, or do you really want it to look like that? I'm not sure with "hUNGARY" and all the red links. --17:24, Jan. 18, 2008
- Actually, the hUNGARY is a play on so-called Hungarian notation, used by some programmers. Normally we all-caps the city, and and cap only the first letter of the country by an UnNews law, or something, so I reversed them as a sort of triple-entendre. As for red links, I have an idiosyncratic method of their placement; that's how I operate. FYI, undoing MY changes can get your kneecaps broken. Also, I Loved the article and the pics! Cheers! I am the dirt under your rollers 21:50, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
- BTW, I nominated it for VFH. I am the dirt under your rollers 00:36, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the vote
|GopherKiller has given you a free ticket to ride Superman Tower of Bloody Severed Legs for voting on UnNews:Six Flags to sell severed legs in gift shop.|
Have Fun! Remember, avoid those rednecks at all costs. They want your legs.--14:50, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- I resent that, seeing as I come from a long line of rednecks. -- 11:40, Jan. 21, 2008
Chuck Norris Template
Thanks for the warning --
from the gods --Sophia 23:33, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
here's another --Chronarion 23:34, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
What the fuck? Sophia and Chron? Fuck. --Dexter111344 22:25, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hm, I wouldn't be surprised if these were hackers, this seems crazy too me--
22:27, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Nope, it's them alright. The one and only Chronarion came onto IRC and I asked for proof. -- 01:50, Jan. 29, 2008
"It is not random. There is a difference between Meta-humour and Randomness."
Hey there Kip, just wanted to ask a question. Could you explain the diffirance (my god, I need a speel chack!)between meta-humor and randomness?
Warm regards, Javascap 14:02, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Thank you, Kip!
I think I have it down with the signature! Thanks so much. And also, thank you for adopting me in that weird n00b program thing. I'm not sure how it works; I'm assuming that if I have a problem or whatever, I come here and harass you about it.
Anyhoo, I'm glad you're going to give me a hand with Uncyclopedia; I couldn't be more grateful to have you as my new friend. :D --The St0DaD * 16:58, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
It's open again, because you asked, but not for long, because it never actually stated anywhere that it closed on Feb 1st (and me and Mordillo both planned to have it closed the 31st). That said, go finish your votes already. --00:38, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Sorry I am just very unstable. It was a great shock.
America has been hereby approved for July 4th display, though the vote will go on now. Just letting you know.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 02:14, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
I seriously don't know why you don't think it's an in-joke, it meets criteria, maybe perhaps you just don't like it?--01:03, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- No, I actually like it now. I apporve of HDDDDD! But please point out this criteria you speak of. -- 01:04, Feb. 10, 2008
- Crap article which survives VFD, forum flamewarring, VFH nom and general craziness. If Mr winkler is GAY didn't have spinoffs, this would be very similar to that particular in-joke-- 01:07, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- You may not know this, but this type of thing happens all the time. Examples: Dirty Potter, The word parakeet written exactly two-hundred and forty-two times, Heath Ledger, Tourette's Syndrome, UnNews:Guy Gets Crazy, etc. The controversary over HDDDDD wasn't really that big in comparison. If you add it, resonably you have to add them as well. The in-joke page is reserved for major flamewars, like Euroipods and it's Contents. By adding it to the list, you're placing it on the same level, which is disproportional. -- 01:23, Feb. 10, 2008
is sending you this undoubtedly
delicious beer to say thanks
for voting for Rough Pubs!
From Rabbi Techno
:I was wondering if you intended to use this image sometime in the future ? I only ask since its been unused for awhile and I just wanted to check with you before deleting it. MadMax 07:21, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
I see you
Renaldo Lapuz Article
Hi Kip, I got your message.
If it seems to be lacking, your help is very much appreciated (there's a saying that the author always consider his work as a masterpiece - if you know what I mean, hahahaha). I'm still planning on adding stuff to the article. Any suggestions and a pee review is very much welcome - anything to improve the article.
Unfortunately some Filipinos misinterpret my articles, that's why it was ICU'd. Thanks for removing the ICU tag, and I'm glad that you somehow liked the article (even if its just a little bit).
If you ever had the chance to be in the Philippines, I'll buy you a beer, hahaha.
Christopher Meloni Thanks you and would like to also give his support to Barack Obama!
Chris doesn't have a fancy graphic for you, but we hope you still a ceept this as thanks for making his dream come true! Thank you again for helping get Why?:Does Christopher Meloni not have an emmy yet? featured!--Dr. Fenwick 18:31, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Loads of thanks
Thanks, Kip, for your vote on VFS. You probably have the most colorful history of the non-banned users on the site. I will be glad to contribute to your "Ban Me!" campaign if it's still going on. Thanks a lot.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 04:43, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
Necropaxx's belated thanks go with you for voting positively on Siege of Bordeaux. Remember, les français ne sont jamais au dessus de dérision!
Translate it yourself, je suis trop de fatigue.
• • • 00:59, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
|After months of poop handling and getting a wee bit tired
Drop sometimes on IRC eh?