Today's featured article
Dr. Kyle Charles Finnegan (born November 24th, 1942), better known as One Out of Ten Doctors, is a famed medical doctor and the tenth and final member of the elite Council Of Expert Doctors (or C.O.E.D.), an association noted for their advisory regarding taking certain medication. Dr. Finnegan is somewhat the outsider in C.O.E.D, and is the only member who always opposes every conventional medicine, while the other nine out of ten typically approve every single medicine.
Dr. Finnegan also works part-time as a dentist, and within this field he is best known for being the one out of five dentists in opposition to Trident gum. Dr. Finnegan's recent activities include campaigning for the legalization of medicinal marijuana, fighting medical malpractice, and trying to prove to an ignorant world that Dr. Phil is not a real doctor. (Full article...)
Did you know?
- ... that Elvis is NOT dead? (Pictured)
- ... that every time you fall asleep, you die?
- ... that the fictional droid C-3PO is fluent in over six million forms of communication, but only four of them are love?
- ... that genocide is a perfectly healthy response to any personal problems you may have?
- ... that sheep shrink when it rains?
- ... that compromise is a great diplomatic tool? Although on an international level, a nuclear arsenal is even better?
- ... that babies explode when you put them in the microwave?
- ... that Stan Lee originally conceived the X-Men as a group of post-op transgenders?
In the news
- Queen's Coronavirus address in full
- Trump smells the Corona, wants to starve a bunch of beasts
- The Cure gets weird with COVID-19
- Hannity column: Britney Spears is a fucking commie (Pictured)
- U.S. to foreign actor Gerard Depardieu: "Stay out of our elections"
- Avoid the coronavirus: tips for readers
- K-pop supports BTS
- XFL to launch franchises in pissed off markets
- The Who plan to lower insulin prices
- Yang a "coronavirus carrier," says Trump
- Trump butchers Franz Ferdinand hit
On this day
- 33 AD - Jesus Christ arrives in Jerusalem on the back of a humble velociraptor. (Pictured)
- 1078 - The first ever Battle of Hastings re-enactment is fought, Normans complain about historically inaccurate armor.
- 1544 - Queen Elizabeth I starts her famous celebrity gossip column in The Times of London.
- 1906 - Mt. Vesuvius erupts due to a bout of tectonic indigestion, kindly Italian grandmas douse the volcano with olive oil.
- 1940 - Booker T. Washington becomes the first African-American to be featured in a postage stamp, racists unsure how to mail their letters of complaint.
- 1948 - The World Health Organization is created by the UN, to act as the inept organization in movies that fails to stop the zombie apocalypse.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg