Today's featured article
Charles Liebowicz (October 2, 1950 – February 13, 2000), more widely known as Charlie Brown, was the leader of the notorious Peanuts gang for over forty years. Under Brown's leadership, the gang was responsible for dozens of gory murders, hundreds of terrifying robberies, a traveling cooking show, and seven gruesome television specials.
Liebowicz was born and raised in the big city of Saint Paul, Minnesota. Not much is known about his parents, except that they weren't around very much for him — and they had a speech impediment. This, combined with progeria, a common disease which made Liebowicz bald by the age of 5, resulted in severe bouts of depression. Another cause of this, or perhaps a result, was his constant feeling of social isolation. Some psychologists interested in Liebowicz's case have pointed out that while there were many children around him, they could never be considered "friends," as they constantly made of and threw rocks at him. His depression worsened when he was informed that he would be a prepubescent bald kid for the rest of his life. (Full article...)
Did you know?
- ... that there was more then one model for the Mona Lisa? (Pictured)
- ... that I let the dogs out, and you can't do a goddamn thing about it?
- ... that in an experiment known as Monty Hall problem, if you never make up your mind about which door to choose, the goat behind the door will grow tired and burst out?
- ... that there is no other word for thesaurus?
- ... that sarcasm is totally the highest form of wit?
- ... Altaïr has excelled in the tactics of fooling the mentally challenged?
- ... that Euroipods is a website giving away free ipods in return for completing offers and reffering freinds to do the same?
- ... that forgetting to carry the one is the leading cause of disaster for world domination plans?
In the news
- James Dean named Sexiest Man Dead (Picture)
- UnNews will now only write about sports
- Comcast moves TCM to sports package
- Mick Mulvaney admits quid pro quo
- Stanley Kubrick resurrected, asked his opinion on Marvel movies
- Joe Biden's plan for black people
- Sam Smith's family thank fans
- UnNews remembers Lord Zedd
- New Apple Watch to tell the time
- Boxcar Bertha to be Scorsese's shortest movie ever
- Forest animals seen singing, dancing after death of David Koch
- Illegal aliens to be deported back to Andromeda galaxy
- Coyote $21,000 in debt
- Florida man turns Spider-Man into John Carpenter's They Live
- Where will Muse be in fifteen years?
On this day
November 21: International Couch Potato Day
- 1783 - Oprah and Shoobily Boobily ze French Guy had the first untethered hot balls flight.
- 1847 - The Great Irish Potato Famine reduces the number of Couch Potatoes in Scotland and Ireland by 25%. Tragically, this results in a global Deep-fried Mars Bar recession.
- 1877 - Thomas Edison announced his invention of the pornograph.
- 1963 - Lee Harvey Oswald gets laid for the last time.
- 1996 - Couch Potato Day is established to encourage nations to collectively sit on their asses watching pointless programs at the same time. Scheduled programs for this day included 100 Ways to Watch Paint Dry, and 20 Things You Didn't Know About Carpet.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg