Category:United States presidential election, 2008
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► United States presidential candidates, 2008 (2 C, 46 P, 2 F)
Pages in category "United States presidential election, 2008"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total.
- UnNews:Barack Obama accused of being too left-handed
- UnNews:Barack Obama becomes a Political Claude Rains
- UnNews:Barack Obama in Kiss 'n' Tell Shocker
- UnNews:Barack Obama is Robert Downey Junior
- UnNews:Barack Obama named "number one contender" for the White House
- UnNews:Barack Obama scores big win in Spanish Primary
- UnNews:Barack Wins Presidental Nomination, Hillary Still in the race.
- UnNews:Bill Clinton supports Barack Obama
- UnNews:Bin Laden "Tired of being confused with Obama"
- UnNews:BOOYAH! Obama Makes Strong Showing in Texas Debate
- UnNews:Cause of global warming discovered
- UnNews:Clinton argues that, unlike Obama, she would be fully dressed at 3 AM
- UnNews:Clinton backer breaks leash runs away to Obama yard
- UnNews:Clinton calls on Obama to drop out despite his 92 delegate lead
- UnNews:Clinton doesn't want Coulter's endorsement
- UnNews:Clinton Gets Menopausal on Campaign Trail
- UnNews:Clinton on the rebound, with McCain
- UnNews:Clinton quits race for Whitehouse
- UnNews:Clinton shot over Bosnia claim
- UnNews:Clinton to acknoledge Obama's Presidential Nomination Tonight
- UnNews:Clinton-Obama Supernatural fight for the Presidency is only beginning
- UnNews:Clinton: If Ohio were any tighter, I'd have married it
- UnNews:CNN wins New Hampshire Primary, narrowly beating Fox News
- UnNews:CNN's Situation Room overwhelmed on Super Tuesday; Blitzer hospitalized
- UnNews:Communist kindergartens disgust local welder
- UnNews:Confusion in White House as nobody agrees on election winner
- UnNews:Cthulhu leads Democratic primaries
- UnNews:Having already decided results of 2008 elections, U.S. media moves on to predicting 2012 results
- UnNews:Hilary to escape?
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton "just a happy housewife" inside
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton crowns herself Queen of America
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton defends holocaust remark
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton Drops out of the Presidential Election
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton drops out, endorses Barack Obama
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton wants votes of a small Greek island counted in Democratic primary
- Hillary Clinton's Presidential Fund-raising Campaign
- UnNews:Hillary Clinton: "I've got 35 years of experience fighting bears"
- UnNews:Hillary dropping Presidential Bid!
- UnNews:Hillary Drops Bid for President
- UnNews:Hillary Kicks off new Campaign Strategy, Doomed to Fail.
- UnNews:Holden Caulfeld on America's economic crisis and gay celebrities - What should we do?
- UnNews:Manuel to be Obama’s White House Chief of Staff
- UnNews:McCain 'fine' after latest delusional episode, says McCain
- UnNews:McCain announces stance on troubling cookie shortage
- UnNews:McCain campaign limits candidates' vocabulary
- UnNews:McCain Communicates to Audience in Morse Code
- UnNews:McCain convenes the Dark Conclave in order to create a running-mate.
- UnNews:McCain Restarts Campaign
- UnNews:McCain selects Arthur Fonzarelli as running mate
- UnNews:McCain Throws Tantrum
- UnNews:McCain to announce VP via tin can and string
- UnNews:McCain's Economic Plan: Bomb Wall Street
- UnNews:McCain's jowls revealed to contain french fries
- UnNews:Mickey Mouse inexplicably wins 2008 election
- UnNews:Moose forced to vote for Palin
- UnNews:Obama adviser likens Clinton tactics to McCarthy, is promptly accused of Communism
- UnNews:Obama buys airtime on CBS, NBC, FOX, to tell people to watch Pushing Daisies
- UnNews:Obama calls for 'Eight is Enough'
- UnNews:Obama clarifies mistake
- UnNews:Obama criticized after controversial statements by his former taxi driver
- UnNews:Obama quits church, grabs new endorsement
- UnNews:Obama says he is "rubber", and Clinton "glue"
- UnNews:Obama to supporters: "I will solve mystery of Dead Man's Cove"
- UnNews:Obama wins Democratic nomination, Clinton pushes forward with campaign
- UnNews:Obama womanizing rivals Clinton's
- UnNews:Obama, McCain to Participate in Deathmatch for Presidency
- UnNews:Ohio Voters Swayed by Clinton's Experience
- UnNews:Oil Prices Expected to Drop Below Zero By Election Day
- UnNews:Oil Supplier Donates Proceeds from Iraq Profiteering to McCain Campaign
- UnNews:Osama bin Laden endorses Obama for President
- UnNews:Other things besides election happen
- UnNews:Palin defends credentials in UnNews Interview
- UnNews:Palin refuses to answer debate questions until after the event
- UnNews:People bitter over Obama calling them 'bitter'
- UnNews:Photo of Clinton wearing a burqa creates a stir
- UnNews:Playground pals Bill & Barack on speaking terms again
- UnNews:Presidental elections cancelled - no budget left after war efforts
- UnNews:Ralph Nader announces that he actually won
- UnNews:Reagan rises from the dead and announces his 2008 candidacy
- UnNews:Report: Obama Fathered Two Black Children
- UnNews:Report: Racists angry at media portrayal
- UnNews:Riots break in Atlanta after Klan announces controversial candidate's support
- UnNews:Robert Mugabe elected 44th President of the United States of America
- UnNews:Romney Revamped
- UnNews:Romney wins stunning upset in Wyoming caucuses
- UnNews:Ron Paul is disliked by ABC and Fox News
- UnNews:Ron Paul makes racist remarks about African Americans
- UnNews:Tearful Hillary Clinton loses Miss South Carolina pageant
- UnNews:The election is finally over! Ron Paul disposes of other candidates in ironic ways, elects self president of America. Keen work, Ron!
- UnNews:The Man disappointed by election results
- UnNews:Treacherous lies and slander from the Ron Paul base! Fear not, America is not yet dead, for a brave new silver knight will come forth in a flourish of Angels to save us from these desperate times! Hark, of course I refer to the one and only Mike Gravel!
Media in category "United States presidential election, 2008"
This category contains only the following file.
- Joe Biden smile.jpg 218 × 327; 37 KB