|Index of all categories||Random category|
Penhaligon, a hideous vampire strain from Cornwall thought to have been hunted to extinction during the late 19th century. Penhaligon's themselves prepared for the hunt with a nice siesta and a bath before sundown.
Come sundown they detached their heads which, dripping gore from the neck, flew off in search of their prey. On low level approach they had the satisfaction of seeing their victim go insane with fear before their hearts burst with the strain of it all.
Unfortunately one or more Penhaligon's seem either to have stowed away or been sent deliberately to Australia on the first fleet. After a couple of centuries their kind has grown strong enough in that country to eat their way to high office. Also know as: Your Mom
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Monsters"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total.
- UnNews:Mad scientists less interesting than previously believed
- HowTo:Make a B-Movie Monster
- User:Mhaille/Kanab Ambersnail
- Molly the Blue Monster
- Monster truck
- UnNews:Monsters of the World Now Immune To Christians
- UnNews:Mothra looking forward to retirement
- My Lai Massacre
- Saint Frankenstein's Day
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Bob the Builder
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Flying Testicle Monster
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Vicious cycle
- Space marine
- User:Sphragidon/Betty Boop
- St. Peter's Basilica
- UnNews:Steven Spielberg presents Stonehenge Apocalypse
Media in category "Monsters"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.