And in a time of great fear and some rain, the beardy Prophet came down the mountains and spoke upon his children:
- Microsoft is sometimes misunderstood as an IT company. They advertise for operating systems and office software along other things mainly used on servers. But truth is they have shipped mindbogglingly complicated software which have connectors to your brains endorphinic productions. At the very same second you use a Microsoft product, you start to smile all over your face, your pupils are getting wide in a fraction of a millisecond. It has accessed your brain, it nuzzles in your thoughts, pinches your cortex, makes you feel very very fuzzy and warm. This is all fake. This is the beginning of a worldwide start of Microsoft to command all users to just smile and buy another Microsoft product. This brainwashing is strongly supported by the wearing of a tie and chaps.
- The only purpose of Microsoft is the obtainment of world domination.
- Say prayers to his noodelyness to prevent this scenario, the end of all times.
Said so, turned around and went away. Ramen.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Microsoft"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total.
- Microsoft Access
- UnNews:Microsoft announces a new-old Operating System
- UnNews:Microsoft buys Switzerland
- UnNews:Microsoft delays Internet Explorer 12
- UnNews:Microsoft developing Windows for phone chips
- UnNews:Microsoft develops immortal computing
- UnNews:Microsoft HiveMind Second Edition offers enhanced compliance, uniformity
- Microsoft Keyboard
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office source code
- Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft Products Online Technical Support
- UnNews:Microsoft releases long-awaited IE6 for Mac
- Microsoft Surface
- UnNews:Microsoft to buy Yoohoo chocolate drink company
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft windows is GAY
- Microsoft Word Paperclip
- UnNews:Microsoft Zune a billion times better than iPod
- Peter Moore
- MS Calculator
- MS Word
- MSN (album)
- MSN Messenger's Guide to Manners, Proper Behavior and Slapstick
- UnNews:Windows 11 JBE hits shelves just in time for Christmas
- Windows 9
- War on Microsoft
- Forum:WinCruft: Not just another maintenance issue
- Windows 1.0
- Windows 10
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2010
- Windows 3.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- UnNews:Windows 8 baffles users; but, screw 'em!
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows BC
- Windows Error
- Windows Error Edition
- Windows for Politicians
- Windows Jesus
- Windows key
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Task Manager
- Windows TNT
- Windows Vesta
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (Communist article)
- UnNews:Windows Vista doesn't work!
- Windows Vista Minion Edition
- UnNews:Windows Vista not to natively support protected mode
- Windows Vista Pirated Edition
- Windows X-Console
- Windows XP
- Windows You
Media in category "Microsoft"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- 0deadclippy-768772.JPG 189 × 219; 8 KB
- JB-desktop.jpg 1,920 × 1,074; 1.77 MB
- Document2.jpg 800 × 600; 103 KB
- Error messages.gif 641 × 225; 129 KB
- Microsoft building 17 front door.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.33 MB
- Microsoft logo white.gif 171 × 28; 2 KB
- Ms kb background base.PNG 800 × 198; 877 bytes
- Ms kb background sides.PNG 10 × 198; 304 bytes
- Ms kb background.PNG 800 × 95; 429 bytes
- Ms kb nav bar divider.gif 3 × 27; 137 bytes
- Ms kb rounded corner bottom left.gif 6 × 6; 72 bytes
- Ms kb rounded corner bottom right.gif 6 × 6; 72 bytes
- Ms kb rounded corner top left.gif 6 × 6; 89 bytes
- Ms kb rounded corner top right.gif 6 × 6; 89 bytes
- Ms kb rounded corners.gif 12 × 12; 117 bytes
- SprayMSPaint.jpg 200 × 150; 5 KB
- Vista logo.png 161 × 61; 11 KB
- Windows 11.jpg 1,148 × 944; 1.2 MB
- Winlogocustom.png 192 × 192; 43 KB
- Winmin.png 430 × 402; 122 KB
- Windowsvistamarketing.jpg 435 × 504; 58 KB