From today's featured article
Not Washington, District of Colombia - Jared Kushner, puppet leader of the Trump group, who has been let in control of the supposed 'federal stockpile' of medical supplies, declares the vital supplies that the states require to continue to deal with the national threat of the coronavirus pandemic are "(not) the states'", but rather, "ours" (referring to the Trump group [the company]). Whether Kushner is a communist just wanting to "starve the beast(s)" like Stalin did years back while making an absolute living off of it (like Stalin did) has yet to be seen.
Donald Trump's rhetoric over the previous few weeks has solidly been to "starve the beast". He claims to have helped done so by laying the foundations back on 10 February with his 16% reduction of the CDC's budget, which, funnily enough, came 11 days after the WHO declared COVID-19 to be a public health emergency of international concerns. He's reinforced this rhetoric by continuing to push for Christian places of worship to be opened during Easter, which, although he later redacted at the presence of a death threat by top level epidemiologist and emerging national celebrity and Stephen Hawking look-alike Dr. Anthony Fauci. This policy is still being followed by a majority of Bible Belt states. (Full news...)
Did you know...
- ... that the bird is the word? (Pictured)
- ... that Iran is all set to invade itself?
- ... that 'wax-on, wax-off' doesn't help teach kids karate, but just gets your cars waxed, free of charge?
- ... that there is a simple, easy solution to the fact that you cannot understand the foreigners who are sitting next to you?
- ... that Crow war chieftain Old White Man was nothing like his brothers, Walks Over Eggshells and Sees No Color?
- ... that doody played a very important role in the development of quantum physics?
- ... that Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales lost his virginity at age 34, but he found it again at age 35?
- ... that Bill Cosby and Bing Crosby are the same person?
In the news
- Kalifornische Beamte erklären das Ego von Elon Musk für wesentlich
- Trump declares COVID-19 a terrorist organization (Pictured)
- Your cat's gonna kill you
- Christof from The Truman Show dies aged 74
- Libertarian celebrities sing Imagine No Taxes
- Hasbro sued by ViacomCBS, WarnerMedia
- Heaven under coronavirus quarantine
- Bernie endorses Biden, who is seen clawing at air and drooling after instinctively sensing pussy
- Queen's Coronavirus address in full
- Trump smells the Corona, wants to starve a bunch of beasts
- The Cure gets weird with COVID-19
On this day
- 1918 - The country of Georgia declares its independence, America on high alert until looking at an atlas.
- 1938 - The House Un-American Activities Committee starts rounding up dirty commies for complaining about the sweet smell of industrial smog.
- 1985 - Peter Pan spins in his grave as Michael Jackson's Neverland is built.
- 1998 - After massacring aborigines for centuries, Australians create "National Sorry Day" to get those savages to stop their incessant whining.
- 1999 - The Y2K Bug dies squashed under a rock.
- 2002 - Mars Rover finds signs of rocks on the planet Mars.
- 2004 - The Vienna Boys Choir release a choral version of Devo's "Whip It", which charts at No.22 on the Billboard.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg