From today's featured article
HOLLYWOOD -- People Magazine has revealed the Sexiest Man Dead for 2019... Hollywood icon James Dean. Born February 8, 1931, in Marion Indiana, James Byron Dean became a teen rebel in two Hollywood classics -- East of Eden and Rebel Without a Cause -- before dying in a car crash September 30, 1955, at the age of 24. He released one last movie, the posthumous Giant.
Now, nearly 65 years later, Dean is ready for his comeback. He has been announced to star in a 2020 movie about the Vietnam War. "Back in my day, it was impossible for a dead guy to get any work," Dean says. "Now with the futuristic computer whosits and whatsits and gizmos, I can play my old, unzombied self for all eternity. On the flip side, I can forgo computers and do horror movies. I'm talking with Greg Nicotero about guest starring on The Walking Dead." (Full news...)
Did you know...
- ... that President Hoover (Pictured) was an actual hoover?
- ... that no word in the English language rhymes with the word flucumber?
- ... that not all of Ukraine is Russia, though Russia can't seem to tell?
- ... that the average human male between the ages of 18 and 42 has thought about sex with Brad Pitt at least once?
- ... that in some parts of Europe, glory holes are preferred to bidets?
- ... that the lawman/outlaw Wild Bill Hickok had one of the most celebrated mustaches in the Wild West?
- ... that I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It was written by a computer?
- ... that making drugs explode in your stomach is not a good way to make yourself smarter?
In the news
- Hannity scrambles to intervew Levi Parnas (Pictured)
- Pansexual announces she is Liberal Democrat
- Black Panther director on Gilliam's Brazil: "WTF?!"
- Trump tweets: "impeach the pres"
- Trump impeached, Christmas cancelled
- Epstein didn't kill himself, says Kotter
- Democrats blame 50m for voting wrong way in 2016
- Eddie Van Halen: Who's Billie Eilish?
- Dragnet reboot, Black Friday, debuts Friday
- James Dean named Sexiest Man Dead
- UnNews will now only write about sports
- Comcast moves TCM to sports package
On this day
- 9 AD - Something happened to some guy somewhere out there in the world.
- 1264 - For the first time in human history, a man is born twice.
- 1920 - The League of Nations not sure what to do with that Hitler fellow, decides to just let it be, he'll fizzle out in a week.
- 1930 - Mickey Mouse loses his license to Steamboat Willie after being caught transporting eleven illegal immigrants up the Timeless River. Walt Disney distraught.
- 1942 - Odds are that Hitler (Pictured) did something morally objectionable on this date.
- 1987 - Something performed by guys with poofy hair and makeup on was the number one song in America.
- 1983 - The day white people started to like Martin Luther King Jr.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg