From today's featured article
Article 153/3 of the Geneva Convention, dealing with the usage, proliferation and defense against Biohazard grade materials has been conducting ongoing research over the last 17 years to cover the wide issue of the so called Jewish Cuisine. This clinical research has been conducted according to the standard clinical trial-and-error methodology, including two test groups and a control group. Some of the experiments include: (1) Single exposure to a single ingredient of "Jewish Cuisine", (2) Long term exposure to a single ingredient of "Jewish Cuisine", (3) Short and long term exposures to mixed ingredients.
The effects researched included both physical and mental changes over a period of time. Within this document we shall try to convey concise recommendation and treatment options for each known item that is included under the "Jewish Cuisine". (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that Gerry Adams IS the Lord of the Dance? (Pictured)
- ... that if you poke a whale in the tummy it will giggle like a schoolgirl?
- ... pole dancing was introduced to Egyptian culture by Cleopatra?
- ... that Osama bin Laden is actually alive and well and hiding in your closet?
- ... that Iran is all set to invade itself?
- ... that sovereign citizens have all the rights of U.S citizens, without having to follow any of the laws?
- ... that you can fry a potato but not a potatoe, according to the Potato-tomato theorem?
- ... that 5/3 people cannot do fractions?
In the news
- The Who's plan to lower insulin prices (Pictured)
- Yang a "coronavirus carrier," says Trump
- Trump butchers Franz Ferdinand hit
- Internet troll scores major win with stunning display of statesmanship
- Hannity scrambles to intervew Levi Parnas
- Pansexual announces she is Liberal Democrat
- Black Panther director on Gilliam's Brazil: "WTF?!"
- Trump tweets: "impeach the pres"
- Trump impeached, Christmas cancelled
- Epstein didn't kill himself, says Kotter
- Democrats blame 50m for voting wrong way in 2016
- Eddie Van Halen: Who's Billie Eilish?
- Dragnet reboot, Black Friday, debuts Friday
- James Dean named Sexiest Man Dead
On this day
- 1792 - The Postal Service is first established, celebration ceremony is accidentally rerouted to San Francisco, Spanish California.
- 1872 - After some harsh wind, the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens its first exhibit, a giant pile of toppled over ceiling scaffolding.
- 1877 - Russian ballet Swan Lake is received poorly by critics after show swans descend into the audience and peck their eyes out.
- 1935 - The first woman to set foot in Antarctica wonders what all the fuss was about.
- 1986 - The Soviet Union launches the space station Mir, cosmonauts test whether communism can work in outer space.
- 2016 - A man in Schenectady, New York is the first person to describe someone's opinion as "hot garbage" (Pictured), is given medal for ruining English.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg