|Index of all categories||Random category|
Football is a generic term covering a number of gender expressions used by ostensibly straight men to pretend it is OK to cuddle the flesh of other sweaty men.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Football"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- UnNews:Bale will listen to Madrid offers but will not understand
- UnNews:Bernie Sanders voted Super Bowl MVP
- Biggleswade F.C./Interview 1
- Biggleswade F.C./Interview 2
- Biggleswade F.C./Interview 3
- Bowl Championship Series
- Brigham Young
- UnNews:British football manager mentions the war
- UnNews:Bush to be stripped of Heisman trophy
- UnNews:Gatorade source contaminated, US economy collapses, Brits follow suit
- UnNews:German mollusc to join Match of the Day pundit team
- UnNews:Germany not fearing over next match-up
- UnNews:Germany Plans invasion of Spain, Netherlands next?
- Gridiron football
- UnNews:Guillermo the grasshopper sad at World Cup exit
- UnNews:Pac-10 suspends officials for errors that cost Oklahoma
- UnNews:PacMan Wanted In Connection To Shooting
- UnNews:Paterno legacy secure for now
- UnNews:Paul is not dead
- Paul the Octopus
- UnNews:Paul the Octopus considers offer from Uncyclopedia
- UnNews:Peyton Manning 'had worse Sunday than Seymour Hoffman'
- User:PoorNUnknown/Three sided football
- UnNews:Pope wore a German football shirt as he watched Argentina lose in World Cup
- UnNews:Psychic Octopus to be offered new identity if Spain lose World Cup final
- UnNews:Scientists dampen World Cup enthusiasm by concluding football really is just 22 men running around a field chasing a ball
- UnNews:Scientists predict Diego Maradona will erupt before the end of the World Cup
- UnNews:Shrek blamed as Team Fairlyland flop at the Surreal World Cup
- Six Nations
- UnNews:Soccer fans shun art for hookers
- User:Sonje/World Cup South Africa 2010
- Spanish Armada
- Super Bowl
Media in category "Football"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.