From today's featured article
“Sweet dreams, Fishhook!” – Amanda Steele on having just rendered someone named Fishhook unconscious
Amanda Steele, Action Cop is a member of the L.A.P.D.'s special (and highly secret) ACTION unit, an elite unit totally unconcerned with normal, day-to-day crime, but instead trained to do battle with Asian drug cartels, the Russian mafia, terrorist groups, and rogue gangs of corrupt police officers.
Steele has a reputation as a "renegade cop" who plays by her own rules. However, unlike most renegade cops, the chief of police she reports to is not an angry, slightly obese black man. Instead, he is a square-jawed white man in his mid-20s who will openly admit to her in nearly every conversation that her methods may be unorthodox, but, God damn it, she gets results. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that Richard Nixon really just wanted a Magnavox Odyssey?
- ... that 69% percent of statistics contain sexual innuendo?
- ... that in the Mesozoic Era, toasters ruled the earth?
- ... that in a world where movie trailers are crucial to a film's success... one man will provide his voice in innumerable trailers?
- ... that Africa's space program, AIDS, has had several successful launches to altitudes over 11 feet?
- ... that your birth certificate is an apology letter from condom factory?
- ... that I'd rather be a hammer than a nail?
- ... that the national pastime of Palestine is Stone the Israeli Tank?
In the news
- XFL to launch franchises in pissed off markets
- The Who plan to lower insulin prices (Pictured)
- Yang a "coronavirus carrier," says Trump
- Trump butchers Franz Ferdinand hit
- Internet troll scores major win with stunning display of statesmanship
- Hannity scrambles to intervew Levi Parnas
- Pansexual announces she is Liberal Democrat
- Black Panther director on Gilliam's Brazil: "WTF?!"
- Trump tweets: "impeach the pres"
- Trump impeached, Christmas cancelled
On this day
- 1835 - The Finnish Tourism Board publishes the Kalevala, an obvious ripoff of Tolkien, and declares the day a national holiday.
- 1847 - American forces nearly capture the Mexican town of Chihuahua, but are quickly torn to shreds by packs of those selfsame canines.
- 1935 - Nylon is invented, to fill the niche of fabrics that don't sufficiently chafe your nipples.
- 1939 - The word dord is unjustly removed from the dictionary by pernicious grammarians with no sense of humor.
- 1991 - The Gulf War ends, troops glad they never have to go back to Iraq or the Middle East ever again.
- 1993 - The ATF lay siege to a cult compound in Waco, Texas, decide to use guns instead of trebuchets.
Picture of the day
Other areas of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg