Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1,000,000 BC - Caveman introduces fire to humankind as he hugs people for help while he is on fire.
- 1800 - Napoleon invades Russia, but forgets to hug Stalin when he on fire, thus ensuring French defeat.
- 1963 - Buddhist Monks protest South Vietnam government's discriminatory policies which favor Catholics by lighting themselves on fire and hugging the Arch-Bishop.
- 1975 - Three members of the Fantastic Four hospitalized with third degree burns after the fourth member, Johnny Storm, takes Ecstasy.
- 2002 - Hug People While You're on Fire Day partially negated by Hug People While You're Wet Day