Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1844 - The FBI executes a sting operation to capture turnip kingpin Baldrick. (Pictured)
- 1910 - The first drive-by shooting happens on the streets of Los Angeles, the culprit is quickly apprehended by off-duty cop on a leisurely stroll.
- 1923 - Calvin Klein is elected mayor of Cologne, Germany. He runs things rather poorly.
- 1949 - Wichita man born with a penis on his spine receives the first massage with a happy ending, mostly by accident.
- 1957 - Rod Serling is ticketed in the middle ground between Light and Shadow, for driving intoxicated in... the Twilight Zone.
- 1979 - As a joke, Australia elects its first kangaroo prime minister, whose mishandling of the Australian legal system inspires the term "Kangaroo court".
- 1986 - Ronald Reagan attempts to nuke Russia after a wet dream involving Gorbachev.