The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything
| DON'T PANIC!|
This article is about to demolish your delusional beliefs and reveal the futility of existence. What do you mean you didn't know? Well, it's too late now.
The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is a concept that concerns the intrinsic nature of reality.
It has been the subject of much speculation, and there is some disagreement about its actual meaning.
The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything may, or may not, refer to:
- The Answer to The Great Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
- The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
- Sex, Drugs, and All Things Wilde
- War, Slavery, and Ignorance
- Death, Chaos, and Destruction
- Strife, Severity, and The Pursuit of Sinfulness
- Acid, Abortion, and Aweplosion
- Oscar Wilde, Sophia, and Uncyclopedia
- God, Jesus Christ, and That Holy Thingie
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Invisible Pink Unicorn, and The Great Unknown
- The Selfish Gene, The Mindless Meme, and Intelligent Design
- The Great Permissive Dude in the Sky Who Lets Us Do Whatever We Want
- The Fish Within A Fish Within A Fish Within A Fish Within Another Fish
- Money, Money, Money
- Cat Juggling, Catgirl Raping, and Kitten Huffing
- The Grue, The Anti-Grue, and The Eurg
- Pessimism, Skepticism, and Nihilism
- Being Better Than Everyone Else, Superiority Complex, and The Root of All Evil
- Confusion, Indecisiveness, and/or Evanescence
- Nuff, Non-Existence, and Nothing
- The Incompleteness Theorem, The Theory of Factual Evidence, and The Uncertainty Principle
- The Critique of Pure Reason, Einstein's Theory of Relativity, and The Pointless Paradox
- Fisher Price: "go eat shit fuckers"
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us, I'm In Your Base Killin' Your Dudes For Great Justice, HAHAHA!
- Is This Some Kind of Bat Fuck Insane Attempt at Humour?!
- You Have Two Spherical Cows
Demoted Answers[edit | edit source]
It has been shown that these are not to be considered a valid conception of The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything:
Footnotes and References[edit | edit source]
- ^ This may vary, depending on your beliefs. And contrary to unpopular belief, disambiguation pages signify random nonsense.
- ^ This is probably something completely different from The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything, as capitalization has been found to be very important when writing down the official name of stuff that may refer to "The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything". Some have philosophized that it is actually a crossbreed of ignorance and laziness.
- ^ More precisely, a specific thumbnail image of a particular foot that seems to have some connection to something related to humour and somekind of allegorical painting, and seemingly something very different from a hand with its thumb up that some may connect to somekind of guide that may or may not have something to do with the subject of this article.
- ^ However interesting they may seem, notes and references often turn out to be a real waste of time.
- Wilde, Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills. The Uncyclopedian's UnGuide to the Fallacy of Life, The Universe, and Everything. London: UnBooks, 1882.
- Adams, Douglas Noel. Life, The Universe, and Everything. London: Pan Books, 1982.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich
WilhelmÜbermensch. On The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything in an Übermoral Sense.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich
WilhelmÜbermensch. The Gay Science of The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything.
- Orwell, George. The Theory and Practice of Life, The Universe, and Everything. London: Secker & Warburg,
- Darwin, Charles Robert. On the Origin of The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything by Means of Divine Intervention, or the Predestination of Devoured Disgraces in the Struggle for Life. London: John Murray, 1859.
- Hawking, Stephen William. God's Secret Key to Existence: The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. Philadelphia: Random Press, 2008.
- Dawkins, Clinton "Richard". The Blindly Selfish Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. New York: W. W. Press, 1982.
- Me, It's All About Knowing The Answer: Being The Best, Not Sucking Like The Rest.
- Me, It's All About My Ho's At The End Of The Universe And I'm Laughing Out Loud About Life, The Universe, And Everything.
- Ho, My Whiny. Unraveling ALUE: The Insignificant Science and Horrifying Hallucinative Heresies. Ridgefield, CT: Existential Health Publishing, 2005.
[edit | edit source]
- Everything There Is To Know About Everything There Is
- Uncyclopedia's Article on Its Article on Its Article on Its Article on Itself
- Uncyclopedia:How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid
- UnBooks:The Miseries of Uncyclopedia Life
- The World's First Uncyclopedia Open Source Worm of Inspiration, Ralph the Bastard
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax for a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, and Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Explosion
- Reasons Why People Create Articles With Horribly Long Titles For No Apparent Reason, Hoping Somebody Will Randomly Stumble Upon It And Remark On The Length Of The Title, But Then Forgets About It In Five Minutes Later Because Their Gay Granny Had A Seizure
And Now for Something Completely Different[edit | edit source]
|A Fine Article, But Not Featured|
This is a fine article, yet by some incomprehensible fluctuation of reality, this article hasn't been featured. — Please nominate or vote for this article at Uncyclopedia:VFH.