~ Ms. Piggy on her marriage“Left a bit, left a bit!”
~ Tiger Woods on a green“Oh, Edmund, can it be true? that I hold here, in my mortal hand, a nugget of purest green?”
~ Percy on being a master alchemist
~ Sketchbook on Green
Green first appeared on earth around 44 BC when Osama Bin Laden brought a green-colored dildo with him from Neptune. Green began to spread as a virus until it became the fourth color in the rainbow and it became happy with that status. However, green has been cloned many times, and these clones can be found all over the place.
This is a completely different thing to a Green. In school it was a loner, forced to sit at the mixed-color table at lunch while the subtractive primary colors laughed it up on their side of the cafeteria, and many people just scoffed at the Green Party movement that attempted to bring about some economic and social gains for Green.
The 1980s were perhaps the ultimate low point for Green , as Yellow, Red and Blue became the only colors used for clothing, art and anything else. In recent years Green 's status has improved a bit, largely due to die-hard Green advocates such as Ralph Nader, Link, and Kermit the Frog, but even now it ain't easy being Green and it probably won't be for a long time yet.
There is some hope, however, as Red and Blue are fighting a war, and will both be weakened as a result.
One of the most famous uses of the colour green is the use of Green Lightbulbs commonly used to fight nuclear wars.
Most definitely not green[edit | edit source]
Places Where Green Can Be Found[edit | edit source]
- The Rainbow
- Forrest Gump
- Poop (after eating corn)
- South African Snakes
- Ireland, the "Green isle" and has no snakes.
- In the polluted creek from the Springfield Nuke Power Station.
- on that hairy mole you just cant get rid of.
- dude why is your sleeve...oh thats sick.
- my sweaty hairy ass
- On a sexy Lamborghini Murcielago.
- On the dress that a girl called Jade wears.
- Oh my god, RIGHT BEHIND YOU! Haha, dumbass.
- Not Greenland
- My penis, should really get that checked
- Jool (it would be a lovely planet to live on, if it weren't for the pressure, gravity, storms, Krakens, and probably other things that kill you)
Other Languages[edit | edit source]
Green in Japanese is: 緑
Green in Chinese is: 綠色
Green in spanish is: verde
Green in Russian is: зеленый
Green in French is: vert
Green in English is: green
Green in Irish is: awesome
Green in German is: grøn
Green in Nuosu is: ꄤ
Green in Crackpot is: Orange