“There's an Impostor among us.”
“(INSERT COLOR HERE) looks kinda sus”
Among Us is an obscure video game made by an unknown game studio in 2018 for mobile, PC, toasters and Atari cartridiges for poor people less fortunate than us. The game basically consists of you discovering who the Impostor is, which seems easy, but when it comes to playing it is the most difficult thing of all, since the first person to accuse someone, already receives many votes to be ejected from the ship. Due to the fact that the game takes place in space, Neil Armstrong was included as a secret character.
As already mentioned, you and nine other astronauts whose appearance is practically the same, just changing colors, need to unravel a mystery that even Sherlock Holmes could not solve: who is the Impostor? Well... it could be Red, Purple, Cyan, Yellow, Oscar Wilde... and now, you and the other crewmates should discover this mystery... unless you are the Impostor, then, you should kill everybody without they notice.
Here, the characters are just colors, and that's a very creative choice to make. Now here's a guide about them, a guide that will help you for your entire life (or not):
- Dark Green - Usually the Impostor, but nobody suspects him.
- Black - The smart one, usually.
- Purple - Usually the Impostor, but unlike Dark Green, everybody suspects him.
- Dark Blue - The kinda rational one.
- Lime - The jerk.
- White - When he's a crewmate, it's a detective better than Sherlock Holmes or Uncyclopedia Brown.
- Pink - Usually the noob one.
- Cyan - Usually acts suspect no matter what.
- Yellow - Always forget everything, and usually a noob too.
- Red - Probably the protagonist, because he appears in the cover of the game and because red is a color used for a lot of main characters.
- Brown - The color that nobody wants to use.
- Orange - The weirdo one. / C A R R O T
Example of an Among Us match
“Hey guys, I'm new in this game. How do I enter in the ventilation like Purple did?”
“Holy crap! It's Purple, everybody! It's Purple! We need to vote on Purple!”
“Are you really going to trust in a noob? And--”
“It's over, everyone voted in you”
. 。 • ﾟ 。
, . . . 。