|Index of all categories||Random category|
“I met a Japanese man once who asked me how many guns I had. I told him I didn't have any, but he insisted that I did because I was American, and that I was lying about it because I was black. I was so mad over being stereotyped that I shot him with my glock.”
. Stereotypes are bad.
Things that are as true today as they were yesterday.
Sterios have many diffrent types, but in general most of them have the capability of producing nonsense.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Stereotypes"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.
- UnNews:NASA Report Attempts to Describe Massive Black Hole at Center of Universe
- UnNews:Native Americans Announce They Will Discontinue Purchasing Naughty White Children
- UnNews:New Amazon gadget may be last device you will ever need if you can figure out what it does
- UnNews:New Nikon Face Recognition Software Facilitates Photography of Colored Folks
- Ninja Pirate
- UnNews:Scientists complain that they don't understand sports
- Sheriff of Nottingham
- Shoe polish
- Soccer mom
- User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Child
- Some Hippie
- Southern People
- Strategic Stereotypical Australian Reserve
- Suburban homeboy