Apparently someone else has been using an IP starting with 69.37.* and I have been blocked... Someone with my ISP does not deserve to have the internet...
Well that is funny in an unfunny kind of way
Could one of you so-called sysops so something about this ? I clicked my heels three times and said "Kansas". Thank you --di Mario 20:02, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- 1 Thank You For Sticking Around
- 2 Cookies
- 3 Mince Pies
- 4 Holidays
- 5 Merry Christmas
- 6 Level One Headings Are Awesome...Also...Mafia
- 7 YO YO YIGGETY YO YIGGETY YIGGETY YO
Thank You For Sticking Around
Within the past month, a lot has happened and now I can post stuff! (FINALLY!). Patience DOES pay off --RWG 02:35, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
|Hindleyite has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
--Best cookie ever... --Rwg 19:32, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
|Rwg has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
Encouraging selfishness --Rwg 21:13, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
|Braydie has awarded you some mince pies!|
For voting for Separation Issues at VFH.
Heh, thanks. --—Braydie 16:17, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
To another year! One where the entire state of Connecticut stays unblocked.20:02, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
|Santa Claus has given you a Jumper for Christmas..|
This was hand-knitted by Mrs. Claus herself.
If you wish to complain about your Christmas present, do it here.
From Santa Claus.
[16:23] <rwg> Homosexuals are gay...
Heh. --—Braydie 16:27, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
Your sig is leaking code all over the place. It's a madhouse...a madhouse! This should help to fix the problem.-- 22:36, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't know it was doing that. Thanks for letting me know because it looked alright in my browser. Is this better? --Rwg • Talk •Rwg 00:30, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
My New Sig
Here you go. —Braydie at 00:21, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yay, I still need to find some way to fix my own right now --Rwg • Talk •Rwg 21:21, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
|BANG BANG BANG!!!
The victory bells(?) have rang!
|NeedABrain thanks you for voting on Onomatopoeia|
Having problems with nick collisions? Dogbert has been coming in and out all day, I think it's you. I'm going to ban the IP cause it will keep doing it, just leave a message on my talk page to be unbanned or whatever (that's if it is you) —Braydie 00:47, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I was having internet troubles. --Mr. Alberto "Letters" ℜwg ☃ FU ☃ 20:20, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
—Braydie 16:59, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- Harro --Mr. Alberto "Letters" ℜwg ☃ FU ☃ 17:00, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- No he doesn't. That's crazy talk. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 12:08, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Can you *prove* that said sucking of you is occuring/has occoured? --SPAZ! | Tell me some stuff | What I've done 06:23, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
I fail to understand the miscommunication that I do not wholly receive. Erviltnec 21:29, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
Useless award that nobody cares about :-p
Thanks for voting!
For voting for my page, I award you this template:
|The Led Balloon has awarded you a handy pamphlet, so that you will always remember how to check for lumps.|
|Thanks for voting on my article, and giving me TWO FEATURES IN A ROW! Also: beware the deadly lumps!|
Thanks again,19:23, Aug 19, 2007
- btw, you need to have that lump checked. --Mr. Alberto "Letters" ℜwg ☃ FU ☃ 21:13, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for your vote! Have a whale!
|The UnIdiot would like to award you with a authentic Kansas whale! Because apparently Kansas has oceans now! Treasure it always! Only 789,729 more left! Tell your friends!
Thanks for voting on Kansas whaling!
You sir are a hero!
...For voting on my page. Here, have a template.
|The Led Balloon thanks you for voting on Volcano, and hopes that you now know better than to try and reason with geology.|
04:17, Sep 16
Vote for Head Removal!
(Vote against and you will have your head cut off)
- This is getting sad, now... whoring on my usertalk? :P --Mr. Alberto "Letters" ℜwg ☃ FU ☃ 22:27, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Level One Headings Are Awesome...Also...Mafia
Thanks for joining! Details of joinership can be found under your name here. Have fun mafiosing. Also, we mafia members are trying to raise some cash for the Family. It would be great if you could help out there - all you have to do is sign!
YO YO YIGGETY YO YIGGETY YIGGETY YO
8===========D~ ~ ~ ~O:
How do you pronounce your username?
I've been saying "Rogg." Is this correct? • • • Sunday, 10:34, Apr 18 2010
- You can keep saying it... in the amount of time it would take to say my true name in your language, a thousand generations would expire. --Mr. Alberto "Letters" ℜwg ☃ FU ☃ 13:19, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
That you're still alive! - [02:37 6 August 2010]