Welcome to Uncyclopedia.
Hello Rooomy, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia. If you are a non-employee who has discovered this facility amid the ruins of civilization, welcome! And remember: Humor is the future, and the future starts with you.
Before editing further, please look over our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia.
- Help Pages - For specific issues.
- Votes for Highlight Page - A collection of our best pages.
- Pee Review - Get detailed feedback on your articles.
- Our Discord server - Where we all hang out.
Good work getting this far, future-starter! That said, if you are simple-minded, old, or irradiated in such a way that the future should not start with you, please return to your primitive tribe and send back someone better-qualified for comedy. Good luck!
→ 22:29 15 March 2019
Hey Rooomy, the page you tagged with VFD is in userspace, which is to say that it is in a user's personal account space. Please don't edit or tag pages in another user's userspace without their permission. Cheers, → 19:59 26 March 2019
Hey Rooomy, the page you tagged with VFD is in userspace, which is to say that it is in a user's pe-
hold up, I'm getting a very strange sense of deja vu in here. It's like you were told this before? I similarly reverted your edits on that page and the derpyy quote page in Woodburminator's userspace from yesterday. Please respect other users' userspaces, thanks. (Feed me!) 15:25, 15 November, 2019 (UTC)
k ---Rooomy, spelled with three o's because I'm retarded
Lovely as it is, would you mind adding a link to your user page in it, as required per UN:SIG? A link to your talk page would be preferred as well, but it is not required.
Additionally, please include a timestamp when signing on voting and discussion pages. This should happen if you sign with four tildes like this: ~~~~.
Let me know if you have any questions about this. Thanks, 00:08:38 2019/11/16 UTC
- Alright, think this should be good, thx pl0x товарищ Rooomy of the Soviet Union (Yell at me) 14:44, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- That looks good, thanks for changing your signature. Also, be sure to indent messages on talk pages and forum pages. Look in the source code to see how I have done it here: colons are used at the beginning of comments to indent them. I hope that makes sense. Sorry to be throwing so many rules at you. If you have any questions about this or anything else, please feel free to ask me on my talk page. — 18:02:45 2019/11/20 UTC
- Actually, I didn't notice this originally, but another administrator pointed out to me that the user link in your signature does not actually link to your userpage, but to the article "User". This can be fixed in your signature code like this: [[User:Rooomy|Rooomy]]. Please update this so that your signature actually links to your userpage. — 18:27:38 2019/11/20 UTC
Just a heads-up, but your article on Aimsplode was deleted due to people seeing it as vanity and personal attacks. You were also banned for a day, but I just unblocked you as uh christmas present, or whatever - actually we talked very briefly about that in here, but I can't be bothered to wait for my response since it's the holidays, so if your unblocking has been overturned once I or once you get back, then that's that. Either way, please don't write articles about Aimsplode, since I think most admins pretty unanimously think that that whole case should be forgotten in history, and is better not brought up as a mainspace article. Cheers, and happy holidays. (Feed me!) 22:07, 23 December, 2019 (UTC)
So I touched up the formatting and grammar a bit for you so it looks a little nicer (reduced the flag to make it look nice, italicized some things, removed typos, etc). For a first article its good, you have talent for writing. Keep writing. 00:15, 4 February 2020 (UTC)