- 1 GG
- 2 Argentina
- 3 How do you turn this on
- 4 Hello there
- 5 Your message from the 06.08.2019
- 6 A message to Wolverhampton
- 7 Long Live Big Brother
- 8 Take your "end of everything", roll it lengthwise as a Millwall Brick, and use it as a dildo upon you ass to turn you into a popsicle: follow Ajax's suggestion to dat Baseball Fury
- 9 Hello
- 10 PISH POSH WIT WOT
- 11 How do you properly import articles from the mirror site?
- 12 Hello...
- 13 Simple request.
- 14 Interwikis
- 15 Unfinished pages
So like I'm gonna nominate you for crat because I honestly think you deserve it, especially after that last vote. So ye, I'm just giving you a heads up. It'll be like about an hour and 30 min before I can get on discord.
OK it works now thank you.
I greatly rewrote Argentina on the other Uncyclopedia but I learned it is closing. I do not want to lose my work so tried copying it here. But there was a message saying I could not edit it. What can I do? Lanardos (talk) 22:02, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
- Lanardos: Ah, you mean Uncyclopedia.wikia.com. Currently we are in the midst of a discussion for them to merge with our site... but there is no guarantee that will go through, it is up to them. So, you can bring your Argentina article over here, and put it in your userspace, for example create the page User:Lanardos/Argentina and put it there, and then you can compare our article versus yours, and you can then add your stuff into it and make those changes. Where are you getting the "view source" message? Their site or ours? → 22:06 2 March 2019
View source was on your talk page but it is working now.
This is the error message I get when I try to edit Argentina here:
Error: This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your action was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Qua? \
Another thing is the message says to contact an administrator but does not say how to do that. I think some people might now know how. I suggest a link could be added to the message so they can get help. Lanardos (talk) 22:15, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Lanardos: You are triggering one of our AbuseFilters. Post it in your userspace for now and I will fix the filter. Are you on Discord? → 22:22 2 March 2019
How do you turn this on
Johnny Shiz speaking. I'd just like to know the reason behind my indefinite block. What did I do wrong, please tell me. I am a newcomer to Uncyclopedia; I didn't receive any warnings or indications of my wrongdoing, and you just blocked me on the spot. You didn't even give me a second chance; not only did you block me, but you also disabled email and revoked my talk page access. So could you please make things clear, either by unblocking me or at least specifying a reason for the block, because this is confusing me. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:46, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
Your message from the 06.08.2019
Hi Aimsplode, I made the message you left on my talk page in de.uncyclopedia.co public, so anyone who want's to contribute can do this (don't panic there are only a handful users left). Unfortunately it is one of the things that need sometimes much times until it appears of the mainpage.
Oh and by the way, I'm a little surprised that my old account here is still working. -- Zyniker (talk) 00:36, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
- Good to see you on this side :) I responded on the forum, thanks! → 01:28 9 June 2019
A message to Wolverhampton
I put the images you made me in a special section of my userpage. Please make me more. I love you. Signed, →05:45 26 June 2019
Long Live Big Brother
Aimsplode is watching your articles. --🐍🐍How do you turn Silver Cobra on🐍🐍 05:48, 26 June 2019 (UTC)
Take your "end of everything", roll it lengthwise as a Millwall Brick, and use it as a dildo upon you ass to turn you into a popsicle: follow Ajax's suggestion to dat Baseball Fury
- Personally, I don't believe you're the real wolverhampton. → 06:21 1 July 2019
PISH POSH WIT WOT
Hi sir, wit wot pish posh m8. I gently noticed that you gently protected your gentle user page. Could you please remove your gentle block from your gentle user page please? I have to gently vandalize it gently and politely. Pish posh wit wot. --Lord Trollington (talk) 23:44, 10 July 2019 (UTC)
- I will unprotect my userpage if you make me more images. Just for you. → 00:15 12 July 2019
How do you properly import articles from the mirror site?
- The articles I want to import:
- Paiway Interstate System
- Interstate -1
- Interstate 0
- Interstate 1
- Interstate 2
- Interstate 3
- Interstate 6
- Interstate 7 or 9
- Let's start with those for now. As for I-95, I suspected potential deletion, so I made a copy in my userspace. I should have timed it better because it
was coincidentally released around the same timecopied some parts of an old article and/or the mirror article.
- Please provide feedback on what to keep/change/
huffdelete on the article so that way I don't get flagged down for this again.
- And I am sorry for the accidental but nevertheless unethical methods of article transfer. JJtheWikiCre8r 23:17, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Completed. → 20:13 30 August 2019
English for Yandex Translate: I noticed there's no interwikis for UnData and Babel (Uncyclopaedia). That's why I'm asking you to add them to the list of interwikis. I also ask you to update the pt: because I believe that most of the users of the Desciclopédia use the desciclopedia.org for desciclopedia.ws.
Português por mim mesmo: Reparei que não há interwikis para UnData e Babel (Uncyclopaedia). Por isso estou lhe pedindo que as adicionem à lista de interwikis. Peço também que atualize o pt:, pois creio que a maioria dos usuários da Desciclopédia usam o desciclopedia.org em vez do desciclopedia.ws.
- Hey JPL, I replied to you in the UnMeta server. → 17:25 31 August 2019
- Response on your talk page. → 04:33 10 September 2019