Archived Talk Page
Add your 2 credits here
just give it up, you'll never be funny! you are too stupid for that! IWETHEY (talk) 02:32, 5 August 2017 (UTC)
- I was smart enough to walk away from your group due to your spamming and stalking of me. I've told you guys to leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you. One of you kept calling my house at 3am for a week until I was forced to change my phone number. You also called my father, and I don't know what you said to him, but he wasn't the same after it. He eventually died in 2010. If you have a beef with me don't take it out on my friends and family, and don't drag it here to Uncyclopedia. I know my jokes and writing needs improvement, but I am at least trying to get better! Orion Blastar (talk) 03:25, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
I hope you don't mind..
I left a request at Uncyclopedia:RadicalX's Corner for a Vietnam-era photo of Kerry. This image might be a good fit too. Great to see you back. MadMax (talk) 17:42, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- How about we use a Photo of Alan Alda from MASH and say it is John Kerry? He sort of looked like Alda when he was testifying at Congress. If not then Forrest Gump in his military uniform. Orion Blastar (talk) 17:46, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
Sure that's fine. I'll try to see what I can dig up. MadMax (talk) 23:27, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- I found this image on the mirror Uncyclopedia. MadMax (talk) 23:36, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- Good Job Max, let's run with it. Orion Blastar (talk) 00:26, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
File:John kerry rambo.jpg courtesy of Strainj1. :) MadMax (talk) 12:59, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
- Heh nice one. Orion Blastar (talk) 14:12, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Orion Blastar, and thanks for rejoining Uncyclopedia! Before re-editing further, please retake a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to refind out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, recheck out the following pages:
Please resign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or reuse the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically reproduce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to re-ask me on my talk page, repost on our community forum, rejoin our Discord, or re-message an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can re-bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply re-leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you re-enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
Also, by the way, please come vote on VFS, VFH, VFP and VFD! Cassandra (talk) 09:34am April 1, 2021
This is a telemarketing version of the UnSignpost, which has been provided to all active Uncyclopedians (selected by Cassie) free of charge. Enjoy! MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 01:41, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
The Newspaper that won't leave you the same way she/he did!
Most Active Admin Gets Promoted to Bureaucrat, Transitions to Female
Following an incredible (by 2021 Uncyclopedian standards) 16 VFS votes, Uncyclopedia's most active administrator has initiated their transition to female. Said admin, now known publicly as Cassie
, has had a talk page that often inflated by 80,000 bytes or more weekly, and singlehandedly managed a vast variety of things, including (but not limited to): vandal
whipping, being the school principal
, managing VFH
, and more.
"Vandalism, eh? Fuck off already," they said, whilst throwing bags of feces at our new dumpyard
Vote for Sandwiches: Triple Resignation, Quintuple the Drama
Following the resignation of two of our longtimemost bureaucrats, EMC and Zombiebaron, in addition to the resignation of admin CandidToaster, a new wave rejuvenated much of the now-ancient television show Vote for Sandwiches. MrX and Hipponias quickly climbed the ranks; Shabidoo received the same treatment, but ultimately withdrew. Zana Dark and JJPMaster were both nominated for a new category, interface operator, instead of the traditional sandwich role granted.
Uncyclopedia's Technologies are Finally Modernized
it has been a long time in the making, but Uncyclopedia's editing technologies have finally been optimized for the new decade. An introduction of a new extended-confirmed protection level has enabled famous articles, such as AAAAAAAAA!, to see the light of commoners' editing again. Utilities such as Huggle, RedWarn, CurateThisPage, autoarchiving, and a lot more has been implemented thanks to JJPMaster. Many gnomes have been working on this; as such, please treat their work with respect!
This edition's biopic is about the joy of templating. Templating is a fine art which can be practiced on Uncyclopedia, its parody Wikipedia, and so many other places. It can furthermore be expanded to "module coding", which produces the same stuff albeit in a much more efficient and dynamic way. Come try templating now!
From The Logs
• 1 May 2021 Cassie renamed user Redacted (8224 edits) to Cassie (Per message here)
• 22 February 2021 Cassie blocked JJPMaster with an expiration time of 4 hours and 20 minutes (account creation disabled) (You [[Witch-Hunting For Fun and Profit
Top VFH Competitors
VFH Highlight Of The Week
From The Forums
Following 1.5+ years of hiatus, Cassie has taken the lead, in a unilateral albeit undramatic manner, and has designated themselves as the lead editor of the UnSignpost.
It's beginning to look a lot like…
It's that special time of year. A wonderful time for friends and family to rejoice in gaiety. Not you! You usually spend all of your hard-earned money on gifts for them, and now you just want to hibernate until your finances recuperate. Well, here at Uncyclopedia, entering our newest competition won't cost you a penny — Sign Up Today! (pretty please) – (ooh!) (aah!) ...·º•ø®@» LEG CUN GUN DUN 13:09, 13 December 2021