- Leprechaun: I got one done! In your faces!
- Ingmar Bergman (a massive overhaul; done!)
- Trogdor the Burninator (a massive overhaul; done!)
- Akira Kurosawa (work in progress)
- Seal Clubbing (work in progress, about halfway done-ish, but I've been very busy and haven't touched it in a while)
- Jean-Luc Godard (work in progress)
- Ed Gein (work in progress)
Erm...OK...yeah...I didn't exactly rewrite as much as I thought I would. Although, on the plus side, the two articles I did rewrite got featured, so that's encouraging. I haven't exactly been active here the last couple weeks because of (among other things) final papers and final exams n'stuff, so yeah, although that's going to change very soon, as I'll be done with everything academic-related. And...yeah. For the record, I'm about half-done with my Seal Clubbing rewrite, and I've conceptualized what I'm going to do in terms of the other articles (which, for me at least, is the hardest bit). And...um...yeah. Look forward to Seal Clubbing, at least, in the near future. —Sir Guildensternenstein 02:26, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, and for the record, I still call "dibs" on the other articles I called for this. —Sir Guildensternenstein 02:27, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- definite credit for two awesome rewrites. the history of Seal Clubbing doesn't show any edits by you...are you working on it elsewhere? 16:11, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
My two weeks were filled with distractions and as much as I'd like to say that Sophia let me down, she was clearly annoyed with me and went out dancing with her girlfriends. I'm still working on these.--13:44, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- M16 (Work in progress)
#HowTo:Stand Out in Class (Still Working)
- i'm not seeing any edits by you to Oscar the Grouch...did you work on it elsewhere? 16:33, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Ya sorry it is at User:Tagstit/Oscar the Grouch 18:51, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Band Directors
- Twitter (maybe, it's not really in dire need but could be expanded/formatted better)
Is this to difficult for a novice like me? It might be, but i'll still try.Saberwolf116 12:19, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I added some stuff and removed the gypsy references. I'm pretty sure I made it better, though it could probably be a lot better still. —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 16:22, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Zeus - Done, but it could use better pictures...
HowTo:Get a Girlfriend - I'm calling this one next. Will be written while at school. Daffy Duck - Calling this, too.
- two rewrites for sure. did Reel Big Fish exist before you created it? 16:40, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- 1 Augustus To remove the Middle Earth rubbish but keep intro and other bits worth saving.
- 2 Octavian To rewrite as a prelude to Augustus. UPDATE. Ok re-read this one. It's crap but won't VFD until I have re-done Augustus. Still divided on the issue to make Augustus a one article or a two article subject.
- Miracle Whip Dibs