From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
General notices [add]
- You have less than a week, just 6 days to nominate and vote for Writer of the Month, Noob of the Month and Uncyclopedian of the Month! Get voting!
- We have new admins among us. Turns out everyone likes them.
- The results of the latest popularity contest are in. Turns out no one likes you.
- We upgraded to MediaWiki 1.23! Let the blood sacrifices begin!
- Report a Problem - Report problems with the site. Marital and mental problems can be reported in the chatroom.
- Our Skype community is growing and active like a young boy.
- Foreign Office - Multilingual coordination between the Uncyclopedias, keeping the Polish in Czech.
- Protection Request - If you need a page protected or unprotected you can post your request on this page.
- What You Can Do - Like editing and getting a job.
- Folding@home - A protein folding simulator which researchers at Stanford University use to understand how diseases such as Parkinson's and cancer form. Uncyclopedia has a high-ranking team that you could join!
- Uncyclopedia URL shortener - Uncyclopedia has its own URL shortener. (Note: it's not the size of the URL, it's the quality of the content.)
- Donate to Uncyclopedia - This wiki is made possible thanks to contributions from readers like you.
Follow us on social media and join our groups!