From today's featured article
|“||Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that the Silver Surfer has a very large family? (Pictured)
- ... that the person above me has probably committed a felony?
- ... that the A-bombs dropped on Japan were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
- ... that I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It was written by a computer?
- ... that Osama bin Laden is actually alive and well and hiding in your closet?
- ... that individuals born under the sign of Gemini are often flammable and vulnerable to bear attacks?
- ... that the French Revolution was just a rip-off of the American Revolution?
- ... that since haste makes waste, and slow and steady wins the race, it follows that everybody who loses a race must therefore be charged with littering?
In the news
- Amazon's all-new X-Thing-1 befuddles middle-aged tech reviewer
- Sexist Newton exposed by racist, exposed by homophobe, exposed by body-shamer
- Weinstein: I regret getting caught
- Into the Great Wide Open: Tom Petty (officially) dies at 66 (confirmed)
- Stop dragging my heart around: Wait until people are dead before reporting it, even if it's Tom Petty (Pictured)
- Meghan Markle to UK: I deepthroat your Prince
- Bullies take Prince lunch, sceptre
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
On this day...
October 24: Evil Villian Appreciation Day, National Put The Ramones On at Full Volume And Piss Off The Neighbors Day, World Beauty Festival, Stupid Worthless Useless Day, Hooverville Appreciation Day.
- 1867 - After mass revolt by the Australian and New Zealand governments, Harry becomes Guardian of UCT
- 1889 - First recorded use of pure hearted maiden, strapped to railroad tracks, to attract a ransom; the deed, while dasterdly, merely attracts Royal Canadian Mounted Police who save the girl and thwart the plan
- 1931 - Polish schoolboy Joseph Ratzinger is arrested for arson, rape and general troublemaking. The Pope declares this day an International catholic holiday.
- 1941 - Hitler writes the lyrics of "Blitzkrieg Bop". Later becomes a hit song by The Ramones.
- 1943 - Morroco becomes capital of evil villians; they are simply fed up to "here" with Hitler's needy personality
- 1969 - Your second grade teacher, mean old Miss Masters takes away your favorite doll and holds it ransome; demands that you earn an "A" on your spelling test or "Dolly gets it"
- 1977 - Habitat for Humanity contemplates rebuilding the Big Bad Wolf's house for charity. Instead decides on Euthanasia as a more cost-sensitive option.
- 1984 - A science teacher from Great Yarmouth sends his class zipwiring down pylon wires, claiming a man who looked a spitting image of Osama Bin Laden told him to do so. It turned out to be the janitor. Incredibly, no-one was even injured and everyone cleared the zipline.
- 2005 - Dick Cheney gets a dozen roses.
- 2006 - George Bush holds Ramone concert; all of Canada kept awake until 3am
- 2007 - Harry Potter 7 comes out -SPOILER: Voldermort idealised as upstanding being, wins Hermione's heart.In desperation Harry becomes gay.
Today's featured picture
Featured today a long time ago
Melba toast, featured on 24 October 2013. See the .
UnNews:Prof sues law school for bias against conservatives, featured on 24 October 2012. See the .
Arecibo Message, featured on 24 October 2011. See the .
Our newest articles
LL Cool J • Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (r/w) • Steve Miller Band (r/w) • Millennials (r/w) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Kenny G • Gamergate
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide