From today's featured article
|“||Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that solar flares are actually maritime distress signals launched by astronauts floating in the Sun's vast oceans? (Pictured)
- ... that if you laid out all of the nerves in your body end-to-end, you'd die?
- ... that back in my day, we didn't have no fancy Did you know sections on our wikis? We had to get all of our factoids from the library, like decent folk! And after we walked there barefoot across three counties 'cause bicycles hadn't been invented yet, we had to teach ourselves how to read the books - none of that fancy free-contents education you kids're all on about...
- ... that the Byzantine Empire is pretty much the same as the Roman Empire, only not as cool?
- ... that on average, humans have less than 2 legs?
- ... that St. Peter's Basilica is a large reptilian creature with breath of fire and a gaze that can turn people into stone?
- ... that the Red Baron, in addition to being the deadliest ace fighter pilot of World War I, traveled through time?
- ... that the light at the end of the tunnel is commonly reported to be a strobe light accented with techno?
In the news
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
- Charlottesville: Stop the hate!
- Donald Trump confuses Presidency for Apprentice, fires Scaramucci
- Trump Jr. to make small daily confessions for the next four years
- Letter to the editor: Aliens ate my nephew!
- Comedian Kathy Griffin brutally decapitates Trump mask
- Ramblin' Man Gregg Allman dead at 69
On this day...
- 644 - A prodigous comet appears in the sky, in the shape of a rock. The rock magically flies through the sky, before it lands in ancient Greece and kills a busload of time-travelling nuns.
- 1868 - French astronomer Pierre Jules César Janssen discovers helium. Initially, he had a difficult time explaining the gas producing process without evoking gales of laughter.
- 1969 - Godzilla tries to attack France, but has to stop in Tokyo to ask for directions.
- 1989 - The Who, working in conjunction with Godzilla, trash several hotel rooms in Wales and Scotland. The Isle of Man is never seen again.
- 1990 - Godzilla attacks Paris, humping the Eiffel Tower twice before being driven back into the sea.
- 1991 - Godzilla attacks Paris again, this time bringing flowers. The Parisians surrender to his radioactive charm, and an evening of bliss is had by all.
- 1992 - Godzilla once again attacks Paris, leaving fifty-three successive messages on the answering machine of the Ile de Cite, each one more angry and irrational than the last. Paris gets a restraining order. In a blind, drunken confusion, Godzilla attacks a department store in Rome. Mothra and Mechagodzilla are called to drive the heartbroken beast home.
- 1993 - Princess Diana pre-died.
- 1999 - Cape Breton declares an open nuclear war on the Y2K bug subsequently pounding it into oblivion. Eminent scientists have confirmed this fact as the reason why much speculation about the threat of Y2K was ultimately unfounded.
- 2006 - Way more people die than usual.
- 2007 - The Canso Causeway, forever asserting the will of mainland Nova Scotia against Cape Breton, is melted in my microwave.
- 2010 - Godzilla sends a passive-aggressive text message to Paris, asking if it wants its copy of High Fidelity back or if he should just throw it away.
- 2010 - 1:24pm, Josh "I'm full."
- 2017 - User:Nuttymays deletes the #general Discord channel in the uncyclopedia discord server
Today's featured picture
Our newest articles
Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Millennials • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? • Bibleman (rw) • Jerry Falwell • Donny Osmond (rw)
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide