From today's featured article
|“||To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development. To deny one’s own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one’s own life. It is no less than a denial of the soul.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that the Easter Bunny must kill every 100 years? (Pictured)
- ... the muffin man?
- ... that a very large number of events, both noteworthy and non-noteworthy, occurred in 1993?
- ... that sarcasm is totally the highest form of wit?
- ... that not all of Ukraine is Russia, though Russia can't seem to tell?
- ... that Bruce Lee could juggle two balls with his penis?
- ... that the packets of silica gel that say "DO NOT EAT" are actually delicious?
- ... that those actually were the droids you were looking for?
In the news
- Meghan Markle to UK: I deepthroat your Prince
- Bullies take Prince lunch, sceptre
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
- Charlottesville: Stop the hate!
- Donald Trump confuses Presidency for Apprentice, fires Scaramucci
- Trump Jr. to make small daily confessions for the next four years
- Letter to the editor: Aliens ate my nephew!
On this day...
September 23: Take a Venomous Animal to Work Day, also National Australian Pavlova is Ours Day.
- 1143 - Pope Innoocent II rejoins God after taking his wife to work.
- 1554 - Francisco Vasquez de Coronado, Spanish explorer, dies after taking a rattlesnake to work.
- 1774 - Pope Clement XIV (b. 1705) expires after taking a lionfish to work.
- 1979 - Olympics held in Wigan for the second time.
- 1986 - Ozzy "Ozzy" Osbourne catches a crazy train. Is late for work.
- 1989 - Songwriter Irving Berlin dies when the platypus he brings to work strikes him with its venomous leg spines.
Today's featured picture
Featured today a long time ago
Brian Sewell, featured on 23 September 2012. See the .
UnNews:Alaska woman wins 2011 International Punching-A-Bear-In-The-Face Championship, featured on 23 September 2011. See the .
Green Dam Youth Escort, featured on 23 September 2010. See the .
Our newest articles
Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Millennials • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? • Bibleman (rw) • Jerry Falwell • Donny Osmond (rw)
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide