From today's featured article
African International Destination: Space, more commonly known as AIDS, is a multi-national African agency whose goal is to eventually reach Outer Space. With member nations such as Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, The People's Green Libertarian Congo, and Egypt, it is Africa's response to NASA and the European Space Agency.
Thus far, AIDS has enjoyed very little success in regards to its lofty objectives, mostly due to the lack of available funds, lack of technology, lack of education, and lack of skilled personnel. Its failures have also been traced to rather unorthodox methods and practices. Regardless of its success, fervent interest in the program has gripped all of Africa, and the 'AIDS epidemic', as it has come to be called, is sweeping the continent. AIDS was founded in West Africa in 2005 by Chief Man Who Dreams of Sky and Young Man Who is Intrigued by Moon. Originally, the entire program consisted of shamans and witch doctors who would gather in huts and pray to the Gods of the Sky to lift them to the heavens (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that I hear voices outside my room? (Pictured)
- ... that still lifes are the most interesting paintings?
- ... that male vampires are delighted when the female vampire goes on her period?
- ... that the populations of many endangered species can be increased with a simple Wikipedia edit?
- ... that while Pong! the Movie followed suit with the wildly popular video game genre, such as The Super Mario Brothers movie and Resident Evil, it did not play out as well in the box offices?
- ... that midget cockpunching terrorists are a threat to America and her allies?
- ... that the handgun is one of the most pitiful guns you can find, seeing as it's part of your hand?
- ... that forgetting to carry the one is the leading cause of disaster for world domination plans?
In the news
- Comedian Kathy Griffin brutally decapitates Trump mask
- Ramblin' Man Gregg Allman dead at 69
- Happy Days star who isn't Fonzie dies
- Is it too early to make jokes about Manchester? Probably
On this day...
- 153 - Shuffle walking hits mainstream. Shoe makers rejoice.
- 476 - Odoacer sacks Rome in response to not being invited to the Senate's toga party.
- 1617 - The Hapsburg Dynasty is created after the 1st Dynasty Warriors set in feudal Austria (later games in the series include Dynasty Warriors Feudal South Africa, DW VII Feudal Libya. Fans have expressed an interest in having a DW set in feudal Japan).
- 1992 - Fedor Emelianenko defeats Terrorism at a twenty minute decision in PRIDE.
- 1976 - The Farrah flip-falls out of style in most Middle Eastern countries, except strangely in Oman.
- 1980 - Freddie Mercury finally gets to ride his bicycle.
- 2004 - Krispy Kreme invents the first Glazed atom bomb, but fat hungry people lick all the glaze off.
Today's featured picture
Featured today a long time ago
Confederate States Air Force, featured on 27 June 2013. See the .
War of Colonial Aggression, featured on 27 June 2011. See the .
Badly Drawn Porn, featured on 27 June 2010. See the .
Our newest articles
Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Millennials • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? • Bibleman (rw) • Jerry Falwell • Donny Osmond (rw)
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide