From today's featured article
|“||To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development. To deny one’s own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one’s own life. It is no less than a denial of the soul.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that President Hoover (Pictured) was an actual hoover?
- ... that [Wiki|wiki formatting]] is perfect]? It never malfunctions'!
- ... that the light at the end of the tunnel is commonly reported to be a strobe light accented with techno?
- ... that sarcasm is totally the highest form of wit?
- ... that there's more to the 9/11 attacks than the conspiracy theorists would have you believe?
- ... like, way more?
- ... that pillow fighting is a violent trend among the world's pillow population, and must be stopped?
- ... that Wikipedia features DYKs about mosaic floors that were discovered between 1932 and 1939?
- ... that Alaska is a mooseocracy, in which citizens select a moose to lead them?
In the news
- Meghan Markle to UK: I deepthroat your Prince
- Bullies take Prince lunch, sceptre
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
- Charlottesville: Stop the hate!
- Donald Trump confuses Presidency for Apprentice, fires Scaramucci
- Trump Jr. to make small daily confessions for the next four years
- Letter to the editor: Aliens ate my nephew!
On this day...
- 30,000 BC – Oonak of the Tribe of the Wolf tells Nooma of the People of the Lake that he's got a big, thick woody club back in his cave that he'd love to show her, inventing sexual innuendo.
- 1939 – Second World War declared. Churchill states in his first War-time speech: "We're going to be up against stiff opposition, and what we as a nation will experience in the coming months is going to be long and hard. "
- 1940 – First printing of "Biggles Goes Down".
- 1960 – Oil mining in Alberta, Canada goes wrong, causing the rig to get stuck pumping farther and farther into the hole while the rich liquid spewed out.
- 2005 – Israel pulls out of Palestine.
Today's featured picture
Our newest articles
Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Millennials • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? • Bibleman (rw) • Jerry Falwell • Donny Osmond (rw)
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide