From today's featured article
|“||Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that pillow fighting is a violent trend among the world's pillow population, and must be stopped?
- ... that Liechtenstein is completely pointless?
- ... that on average, humans have less than 2 legs?
- ... that in a world where movie trailers are crucial to a film's success... one man will provide his voice in innumerable trailers?
- ... that in order to complete the video game World of Warcraft, over one cubic mile of animals must be clicked?
- ... that dihydrogen monoxide is a substance found in car exhaust, pesticides, acid rain, and YOUR ENERGY DRINK!?!?!?
- ... that the song "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk is a giant "That's what she said" joke?
In the news
- Amazon's all-new X-Thing-1 befuddles middle-aged tech reviewer
- Sexist Newton exposed by racist, exposed by homophobe, exposed by body-shamer
- Weinstein: I regret getting caught
- Into the Great Wide Open: Tom Petty (officially) dies at 66 (confirmed)
- Stop dragging my heart around: Wait until people are dead before reporting it, even if it's Tom Petty (Pictured)
- Meghan Markle to UK: I deepthroat your Prince
- Bullies take Prince lunch, sceptre
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
On this day...
- 1889 - AMERICAN TYPEWRITER'S UNION CHANGES NAME TO AMERICAN FEDERATION OF DICTATION TAKERS
- 1920 NEW YORK TIMES INTRODUCES ITS FAMOUS "NEWS ZIPPER"; WALL STREET JOURNAL CAUGHT WITH ITS PANTS DOWN
- 1941 - WAR BREAKS OUT BETWEEN ALLIED STANDARD TYPEWRITER KEY BOARD LOVERS AND AXIS OF DVORAK USERS; PUNCTUATION SUFFERERS AROUND THE WORLD CAUGHT IN MIDDLE
- 1968 - LED ZEP-EP-EP-EPLIN RELEASES ITS CLASSIC ALBUM "LED ZEPPPPLIN IIIII", FEATURING HIS HIT SINGLE "WHOLE LOTTTTA LLLLLOVE"
- 2005 - W W W W W W W WOR WOR WORLD REC RE REC RECORD STUT ST STUTTER WI W W WIN WINS P P P P P P P P P PRI PRIZE
- 2006 - CAPS LOCK DAY IS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL CAPS LOCK GETS STUCK AND EVERYONE IS THOUGHT TO BE YELLING.
Today's featured picture
Our newest articles
LL Cool J • Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (r/w) • Steve Miller Band (r/w) • Millennials (r/w) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Kenny G • Gamergate
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide