From today's featured article
|“||Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that the bow-tie is an aphrodisiac worn by male humans which instantly increases the sexual appeal of the wearer by 16%?
- ... that you can fry a potato but not a potatoe, according to the Potato-tomato theorem?
- ... that there is no consensus among experts on vice presidential history that Al Gore exists?
- ... that you have probably broken at least three of the Ten Commandments just by visiting this website?
- ... that pillow fighting is a violent trend among the world's pillow population, and must be stopped?
- ... that colorless green ideas sleep furiously?
- ... that Jackson Pollock is the Jackson Pollock of painting?
In the news
- We salute Malcolm Young (Pictured)
- The ridiculously self-indulgent, ill-advised Malcolm Young obituary
- Donald Trump Jr. coordinated with WikiLeaks during election
- Donald Trump admits "candidacy" was gonzo marketing for Adult Swim
- Remember, Remember the 8th of November
- Trump's election win proven illegitimate
- Kevin becomes a bit too spacey, returns to K-PAX
- Stormy Monday News: Who's charged with what in Mueller investigation
On this day...
November 20: Sophia Day
- 500 BC - Greeks invent philosophy - (filos=love, Sophia)
- 479 BC - Sophia invents boobs , millions stare.
- 403 - Hagia Sohpia completed in Constantinople. Her majestic domes are just huge.
- 1917 - World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins - The Allies make surprise attack on the German Trenches while the Soldiers are transfixed on Sophia's Invention.
- 1950 - Sofia Loren enters puberty. The Acme Hand Lotion Company sees its stock quadruple almost overnight.
Today's featured picture
Our newest articles
KISS (r/w) • Satyricon • UnReviews:Heaven Upside Down • Purple Rain Man (r/w) • Metallica • UnScripts:Waiting For Godot 3: Waiting For Gadot • Venom (band) • LL Cool J • Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (r/w) • Steve Miller Band (r/w) • Millennials (r/w) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide