From today's featured article
For 100 years the truth about what happened when the RMS Titanic radioed for help on the night of the 14th April 1912 has been believed lost. Now for the first time after some secret research at the Marconi archives, the original wireless log books of the RMS Titanic and her sister ship RMS Olympic, the White Star liner RMS Baltic and the Cunard ship RMS Carpathia have been found. They reveal there was a cover up by Marconi and an attempt to 'straighten' the record to show how heroic everyone was on that night.
Some of this has been known before but was long dismissed as 'anti-Marconi propaganda'. On that day the RMS Titanic had been sending out and receiving private messages for the passengers. In amongst all the verbiage, some ships had been sending ice warnings but the Titanic's wireless operators wanted to finish off sending out the private traffic before midnight. The transcripts start with the Titanic talking to Cape Race, the wireless station in Newfoundland. All messages timed as recorded on the Titanic. (Full script...)
In the news
- Thirteen Russks, whattaya get? (Pictured)
- Lorde fans mistakenly attend Lordi concert
- I heard the news, baby: Van Halen's first album, 40 years later
- Elon Musk launches car into space, forgets wallet inside
- Edit of UnNews article spawns full-blown Oscars rant
- Trump releases embarrassingly ludicrous Devin Nunes memo
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- New Uncyclopedia article has nothing to do with Shithole
- Mueller harder to get rid of than Jason
- Man upset at Trump's shithole remark would never visit countries in question
Did you know
- ... that at some point, hanging in there just makes you look like an even bigger loser?
- ... that if a tree falls in the forest and no one's there to hear it, the tree will begin to sing Nightwish until somebody approaches within earshot?
- ... that oxygen is a highly addictive drug, with 100% of all users becoming addicted with their first hit?
- ... that if you put an ear up to a person's leg you can hear them say, "What the fuck are you doing?"
- ... that Billie Jean was not Michael Jackson's lover but Macaluey Culkin was?
- ... that half of all American schoolchildren graduate in the bottom 50% of their class?
- ... that Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination A, the sister drug to Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination B, is very effective against Stupendous Tropical Meningitis?
On this day
- 1996 - Need money quick? Need money now? Get a Payday Loan today! It's not like you have a choice you poor piece of shit haha.
- 1998 - Got bills you need to pay? Some student loans looming overhead? Donate some plasma to literal blood-sucking capitalists.
- 1999 - There are hot singles in your area! I don't think you can do anything with that information just wanted to tell you.
- 2001 - Retro fans! Buy a complete box set of every movie and television series released during the 1980s, only $25,999.99! comes in fourteen trucks.
- 2005 - Buy the last 49,367 Blu-ray discs of Peter Jackson's opus King Kong, I don't know use it as tinsel it's starting to leak chemicals.
- 2011 - Look like your best self, buy our signature collection of foundation and concealer, made from the ground up bones of the long extinct sea cow.
Be a writer
Unfortunately, anyone can edit Uncyclopedia. Click the Edit tab at the top of most pages (or the  link above sections) to try to add your own brand of funny. If you want to take on other tasks, our introduction will guide you through the basic principles of editing, unless you don't know how to read.
There are many resources to help you along the way:
Today's featured picture
Today's sexy lists
Featured today a long time ago
UnNews:Michael Bay's guide to public speaking, featured on 22 February 2014:
HowTo:Be Happy, featured on 22 February 2012:
Un-British Activities, featured on 22 February 2011:
UnNews:Genocide in Darfur Ends, featured on 22 February 2010:
Marie Curie, featured on 22 February 2008:
- Hostile architecture
- Celtic Frost
- Behemoth (rw)
- Michael Haneke
- Rami Fortis
- Dream Theater
- Big Me
- Gothic metal
- Death (band)
- There’s no crying in tennis
- Chutes and Leaders
- Punk rock
- Cinema of Israel
- Nine Inch Nails
- KISS (rw)
- UnReviews:Heaven Upside Down
- Purple Rain Man (rw)
- UnScripts:Waiting For Godot 3: Waiting For Gadot
- Venom (band)
- LL Cool J
- Wayside School
- The Magic School Bus (rw)
- Steve Miller Band (rw)
- Millennials (rw)
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg