From today's featured article
Objectivity is the claim that some utterance is true for everyone, and is independent of the money the utterer stands to make off you, which may be in the form of a patronage job after you vote for his awful candidate. Objectivity in practice is unattainable, but it is a nice thing to shoot for, sort of like dating a Perfect Ten. Objectivity is unmeasurable, because any proof of an utterance's objectivity might not be objective.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident....”
The above is the first recorded case, and still the most notorious, where a writer asserts that not only is something true, but that if you have a problem with it, then you are the problem. Saying something is objective is better than merely saying it is true. It is saying it is true for everyone, independent of point of view. This is the true mark of a liar. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that the WWF is the only "sports entertainment" organization endorsed by PETA and Greenpeace? (Pictured)
- ... that Liechtenstein is completely pointless?
- ... that the American Civil War was actually marked by many instances of uncivil behavior?
- ... that individuals born under the sign of Gemini are often flammable and vulnerable to bear attacks?
- ... that a drummer is someone who hangs out with musicians?
- ... that midget cockpunching terrorists are a threat to America and her allies?
- ... that a very large number of events, both noteworthy and non-noteworthy, occurred in 1993?
- ... that those actually were the droids you were looking for?
In the news
- Man upset at Trump's remark would never visit countries in question (right)
- Charlie Daniels tweets crazy shit about Illuminati
- Hey, Jerry Van Dyke died
- Should auld acquaintance... something, something
On this day...
- 9 AD - Something happened to some guy somewhere out there in the world.
- 1264 - For the first time in human history, a man isborn twice.
- 1920 - The League of Nations not sure what to do with that Hitler fellow, decides to just let it be, he'll fizzle out in a week.
- 1930 - Mickey Mouse loses his license to Steamboat Willie after being caught transporting eleven illegal immigrants up the Timeless River. Walt Disney distraught.
- 1942 - Odds are that Hitler (Pictured) did something morally objectionable on this date.
- 1987 - Something performed by guys with poofy hair and makeup on was the number one song in America.
- 1983 - The day white people started liking Martin Luther King Jr.
Today's featured picture
Our newest articles
Michael Haneke • Rami Fortis • Dream Theater • Big Me • Gothic metal • Death (band) • There’s no crying in tennis. • Ministry • Chutes and Leaders • Punk rock • Cinema of Israel • Nine Inch Nails • KISS (rw) • Satyricon • UnReviews:Heaven Upside Down • Purple Rain Man (rw) • Metallica • UnScripts:Waiting For Godot 3: Waiting For Gadot • Venom (band) • LL Cool J • Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (rw) • Steve Miller Band (rw) • Millennials (rw) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw)
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
News on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
Best left unsaid
Ways to waste away
Like Ikea without the pictures
No student loans
Debate the irrelevant
We ruin stage too