From today's featured article
LONDON, UK – Actor Peter Capaldi announced during an interview with BBC Radio 4 that this will be his last season playing the Doctor on the hit British sci-fi series Doctor Who, meaning a new actor will take on the role following series 10. Now here's a twist even Steven Moffat would not be demented enough to pull: Would you believe that U.S. President Donald Trump has a say in who it will be?
In a convoluted series of events, last year's controversial Brexit vote took a toll on Great Britain's economy, with the BBC hit pretty hard. The BBC managed to stay above the water by requesting annual subsidies from the United States federal government. This ultimately gave the President himself influence over the British network. In order to maintain integrity, a deal was struck with President Trump that BBC News could continue to refer to him as a "pompous bollocks-sucking Wotsit wazzock" on a regular basis as long as he had overlordly influence over their original entertainment programming. This includes having a hand in choosing the next Dr. Who. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that tickle fights are a common occurrence in soccer? (Pictured)
- ... that the moon is not made of cheese, but magnesium of milk powder, which explains why everyone that ever goes there feels sick when they come back?
- ... that this in not a DYK entry?
- ... that an umbrella is a magical object that is used in many cultures to discourage rainfall?
- ... that the average human male between the ages of 18 and 42 has thought about sex with Brad Pitt at least once?
- ... and if you haven't before you just did now?
In the news
- Cassie Sainsbury - fake news from a real news channel?
- Columbian cartels petition NRL ban for giving cocaine a bad name
- Man creampies QANTAS CEO in protest of his views on marriage equality
- Sally Yates testifies in Trump-Russia investigation
On this day...
- 2403 BC - Moses opens first Piggly Wiggly with the goal of "Bringin' Chitterlings to all my Peeps!"
- 1029 - The Black Plague makes its first appearance in a small gig in Eastern Indonesia.
- 1492 - Christopher Columbus realizes that he forgot his wallet back in Spain.
- 1936 - Hitler starts the Funky Panzer dance craze, which takes Europe by storm.
- 1942 - Seventh-Day Adventists announces that the end of the world postponed once again due to rain.
- 2003 - Governments across the globe disband to give public servants much needed break.
- 2015 - Lin-Manuel Miranda tries beatboxing his way out of buying a Snickers bar at a Los Angeles 7-11, when questioned by police, Miranda claimed he was "young, scrappy and hungry."
- 2017 - You don't notice an annoying itch hidden behind your subconscious until this sentence reminds you of it.
Today's featured picture
The M822 Hand Grenade is an explosive device that resembles a hand. On activation, the device lunges towards the nearest throat or throat-like object and latches on tight with its five "fingers" exploding violently in a gruesome mess. Special care must be taken when activating the grenade. When activated, one should run behind the nearest wall or bush and squat down, so that the grenade cannot "see" you.
Featured today a long time ago
Encyclopedia Dramatica (Encyclopedia), featured on 25 May 2011. See the .
Obi-Wan Kenobi, featured on 25 May 2010. See the .
United Kingdom, featured on 25 May 2009. See the .
Our newest articles
Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Millennials • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? • Bibleman (rw) • Jerry Falwell • Donny Osmond (rw) • Degenerate matter • Fuck white people
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide