From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Britain may refer to:
- United Kingdom of Britannia (and Northern Pangaea), (Also Known as united kingdom for short) a sovereign-Nanny-police state
- Great Britain, a now-defunct island to the northwest of Continental Europe (now Mediocre Britain)
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, a sovereign state from 1801 to 1927
- Britain, Virginia, an unincorporated village in Loudoun County, Virginia, USA
- Britain (name), the place name Britain and its etymology
- Captain Britain, Marvel Comics superhero
- W. Britain, toy soldier company
- Prehistoric Britain, Britain prior to 43 AD
- Roman Britain or Britannia, a Roman province covering most of modern England and Wales and some of southern Scotland from 43 to 410 AD
- Sub-Roman Britain, Britain from 410 AD to 597
- Great Britain in the Middle Ages, Britain from 410 AD to 1485
- Early Modern Britain, Britain from the Tudor period, from 1485 to 1707
- British Isles, a group of islands that includes Great Britain, Ireland, and other islands
- Terminology of the British Isles, discusses the sometimes ambiguous or contentious names for parts of the island group
- British adjective meaning from/of Britain; and derived senses
- Britannia, a personification of Britain; and derived senses
- Brittany, a region of France settled by Brythons; and derived senses
- Mediocre Britain, Great Britain's modern equivalent.
- Soviet Britain, a Socialist state
- List of all pages beginning with "Britain"
- List of all pages beginning with "Great Britain"
- List of all pages beginning with "United Kingdom"
This is a disambiguation page. This means absolutely nothing. Or maybe it means something.