Today's Party Column
“Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”
– Oscar Wilde
Click on Oscar Wilde's handsome face to be taken to one of our best articles!
Choose the next front page article. Write something funny. Do something pointless today.
You can beg our leader to feature your favorite columns.
More of the best democratically-voted columns
Download our military mind implant device
Our glorious history
October 20: Run out of ideas for Uncyclopedia anniversaries day
This sign was erected on October 20th...no, wait, it was the 21st. Never mind.
- 1735 - A French pot head trips on the remains of Napoleon, nobody gives a damn.
- 1846 - Engrish troops invade Minnesota, realize they took a wrong turn on the way to France and turn around. Indians scalp and rape several.
- 1864 - Abraham Lincoln issues the Emancipation Proclamation as a joke; unfortunately, nobody gets it.
- 1965 - A flying saucer lands in California, Scientology briefly becomes popular, at least until the government fire bombed all the celebrities.
- 1969 - Oscar Wilde is discovered painting a mosaic of Islamic extremists with his urine. Extremists eat sacred cows in retaliation. Gandhi is shocked and appalled, the movie Gandhi II is released as a result of real world events.
- 1974 - End of an Oil embargo crisis: Most OPEC nations end a 5-month oil embargo against the United States, America tells them to fuck off; invents electric vehicles.
- 1980 - The world was taken over by the governmen- er... um... Hey guys.. how are you? What with those guns pointed at my head?
- 1982 - Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, killing several million hikers and causing US$390 trillion in damage. Government cover up of the tragedy includes flying monkeys with super-soakers.
- 1988 - Two U.S. Army roflcopters collide in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, killing 1337 squirrels.
- 1990 - China begins plans to hack google and steal information on McDonalds cheeseburger prep.
- 1990 - South Korean scientists recreate mohammed from cloned DNA of Chihuahua. The world fell into darkness.
- 1998 - Beer first enters my stomach. Thousands rejoice.
- 2005 - Screw this, I'm off.
- π - The US Supreme Court declares that π has just as much of a right to be a year as any other year and declares the next 20 years to be the year π as back pay for this injustice over two millennia old.
- 2006 - Actually, I think we have enough for today, but the rest of the month is going to be a pain, well, it's time to go "research" events.
- 2012 - The apocalypse at the end of the world is discovered to have been caused by unyclopedia running out of ideas for anniversaries.
Complete, fully accessible party archives
Today's hangul word is
Use this word to awe your enemies.
Uncyclopedia is made possible through contributions from readers like you.
All donations go toward the continuation of Uncyclopedia and its community of volunteer editors. If Uncyclopedia has ever made you laugh then we invite you to donate and help us pay for our expensive server(s). You can make all donations using your PayPal account or debit/credit card here. You can also support your local Uncyclopedia by purchasing merchandise from our merchandise store where 15% of all sales goes toward Uncyclopedia. If you cannot donate but still want to help Uncyclopedia monetarily, you can click some of the ads in our e-store to help us keep the rest of the site ad free.
For party-approved meetings among citizens, see this government declaration.
Protected by nuclear missiles, and an elite clan of fanatics.