From today's featured article
In the news
- The Dark Knight: Ten years later (Pictured)
- Chevy Chase, Maryland to change name to Bill Murray
- Donald Trump farts
- A Saucerful of Secrets is 50 years old! Also Michael Jackson
- Growing belief that flat earthers do not exist
- Rush Limbaugh ties too much brain behind back, goes into cardiac arrest
- Ice cream is racist
- UnNews logo on articles now links to UnNews main page
- Opinion: Trump signs executive order to end border separation that HE started
- Fishermen reel in M15 Nuclear Bomb
- Rapper XXXTentacion shot and killed at 20
- Trump uses Space Force to distract from border separation scandal
- Why your horror nerd friends are unusually excited
- Why your European friends are unusually excited
- Roseanne reboot gets canned after Roseanne can't keep her racism down to a 6.5
- Twitter reinstates news outlet Palmer Report after brief suspension
- Phil Hartman: Twenty years later
- Twitter suspends news outlet Palmer Report for telling the truth
- NBC's next live musical celebrates hippies, drugs, nudity, masturbation, and sodomy
- Actress Meghan Markle marries unemployed welfare prince
- Senate votes to restore net neutrality, House says "hold my beer"
Did you know
- ... that early in her career, Angelina Jolie used extensive CGI effects to cover up her anorexia? (Pictured)
- ... that the lawman/outlaw Wild Bill Hickok had one of the most celebrated mustaches in the Wild West?
- ... that water is bad for your health because fish have sex in it?
- ... that if you poke a whale in the tummy it will giggle like a schoolgirl?
- ... that people residing or visiting Canada often ask themselves, "Why am I in Canada?"
- ... that Freddie Mercury was banned in some European countries due to his extremely radioactive last name?
- ... that every single day, we breathe enough air to continue living?
- ... that paper beats rock, but guns beat everything?
On this day
July 19: Swallows Return (Capistrano), Great Cat Feast (also Capistrano), Ice Age ends.
- 1545 – The Tudor warship Mary Rose sinks off Portsmouth, after leaving an outer porthole ajar in a storm.
- 1553 – Jean Grey (pictured) is replaced as Phoenix by Queen Mary, after holding that title for just nine days.
- 1870 – France declares war on Chef Boyardee, starting the Franco-American War.
- 1877 – 1st Wimbledon Tennis Championship is held, oddly enough, in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- 1989 – STACEY CHIN'S Birthday and Another attempt made by Paolo for a unique birthday message.
- 1992 – Actor Luke Perry reches the height of his celebrity and records a world-record 18 public service announcements in one day.
- 1993 – Award-winning author Rod Jensen publishes his work So Your Wife Wants To Become A Minister (And Other Solutions To Your Daily Problems) to great success.
- 2622 – Time Machines are invented, and history is re-written. All the above is rendered possibly false.
Be a writer
Unfortunately, anyone can edit Uncyclopedia. Click the Edit tab at the top of most pages (or the  link above sections) to try to add your own brand of funny. If you want to take on other tasks, our introduction will guide you through the basic principles of editing, unless you don't know how to read.
There are many resources to help you along the way:
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for even more resources
Today's featured picture
- 15 And Wilde turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.
- 16 And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.
Image credit: Zombiebaron
- More than 10,000 articles: Português · Boarisch · 日本語 · Polski · Plattdüütsch · Italiano · Español
- More than 1,000 articles: Français · Suomi · Dansk · Deutsch · 한국어 · 正體中文 · 汉语 · Русский · Norsk (Bokmål) · Bahasa Indonesia · Česky · ไทย · Esperanto · Ελληνικά · Nederlands · Galego · עברית · Svenska · Slovenčina · Magyar · Українська
- More than 100 articles: فارسی · عَرَبِيّ · Türkçe · Català · Norsk (Nynorsk) · Српски / Srpski · Hrvatski · Lietuvių · Latina · Tagalog · Български · Simple English · Latviešu · Mirandés · Македонски · Română · Cymraeg