The Article Which Makes the Present Feature
“Be warned in time, James, and remain, as I do, incomprehensible: to be great is to be misunderstood.”
– Oscar Wilde
Click on Oscar Wilde's handsome face to be taken to one of our best articles!
Choose the next front page article. Write something funny. Do something pointless today.
You can vote because of article of your taste which should become the feature.
More being best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Desktop of Google
Designated commemoration day
July 14: National Surrender Day (France)
- 1789 - French citizens storm the Bastille, a large prison, and free seven prisoners who were wrongly incarcerated after being accused of that most heinous of crimes in France: being English.
- 1798 - The Sedition Act becomes United States law, making it a federal crime to write, publish, or utter false or malicious statements about the U.S. government.
- 1969 - The United States removes all large bills from circulation, much to the dismay of the legendary Salmon P. Chase (the face of the $10,000 bill) and his adoring fans.
- 1974 - It's Christmas, Folks, and Just Look at the Mess We've Made by John Lennon reached number one on the charts.
- 2000 - A powerful solar flare, later named the Bastille Day Event, causes a geomagnetic storm on Earth. French partisans attack sun by throwing sunblock and parasols at the sky.
- 2007 - A breakthrough study shows that those who read often are better at reading than those who seldom read.
Because of nonsense chat of relation IRC, main screen turn on for this instructional video.
It is protected the Fair Use Clause, and whole group of elite Clinjas.