Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Featured Article: Leninade|
This person half-wrote an article which somehow due to someone else's efforts became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.
In other words, my attempt at 'satire' is built entirely off of the work of others. I'm not happy, Jan.
I guess Uncyclopedia is a news site now. Instead of 'The content-free encyclopedia', we should change the slogan to 'Fewer hipsters than The Onion'. Isn't that what we're like?
Articles[edit | edit source]
- /The Avalanches
- /Happiness economics
- /Box of sand (not an article)
- /Alternative QDB (not an article)
- UnNews:The truth about 'Cocaine Cassie' revealed
- Leninade (collab-ish with Leverage) inc. Trotsci (the future is never)
- Covfefe (yeah, let's steal a new user's article :O)
Write to: PO Box 144,000 in your capital city