“Gotta' be KD!”
Kraft is a cheesy US company. Founded in 1483, it is most famous for being the origin of all evil and being really, really big.
Kraft Cheese[edit | edit source]
Named for the god of all things dairy related, Kraft cheese is curdled milk product which has won the highest accolades from French gourmets, the recipe for Kraft Cheese came about by a fortuitous accident when lightning struck a vat of yoghurt in which Asterix VII, Burgundy's shortest arch-duke and French resistance leader, was drowning his pet chimpanzee, Bulles (Bubbles), after the chimp had disgraced himself in a remarkable display of simian lustfulness at a gathering of midget nobility.
Kraft Cheese (which translates roughly from the ancient Burgundian as 'Chimp Batter') has garnered applause for its crumbly, yet buttery texture. Its rich creamy veining and vigorous taste reflect admirably the noble culinary traditions of medieval Burgundy, where court banquets could include such timeless delights as giblet turnover, gruel and fur pie.
During 2009 Kraft were obliged to raise their offer price for the English company of Cadbury to $18.9 billion to take proper account of the value of the Martian technology that enabled the Cadbury company to develop instant mashed potato during the 1970s. The latter was marketed as Smash in honour of an English spacecraft that collided with the planet Mars early in the 21st Century.
Judy Garland devoted her fifteenth year to Kraft Cheese.
Kraft Dinner[edit | edit source]
In 1802, General Mr Dressup of the Canadian "Syrup Comes Before Cheese" military declared war on the Kraft group, causing in a total loss of 10 crates of Kraft Dinner, but thanks to this, Kraft Dinner was now the official food of Canada, and since then Canadians have eaten Kraft Dinner with their maple syrup. In Canada, the only thing more celebrated than the bond with Kraft Dinner, is probably the creation of the poutine (french fries topped with cheese curds and gravy), that and Tim Horton's
Naive Albertans and Kraft Dinner[edit | edit source]
When North America was first penalized, crates and crates of "Ye Olde Krafte Dinner" were brought with the penalists. When contact with the Naives of this mystical, syrupy, land was made a trade system called "the truck" was established. "The Truck" stipulated that the good ol days would exchange one beaver pelt per nirvana t-shirt and 5 caribous for a satchel of what they called "the magical yellow powder". Sadly, the Naives lacked the enzyme to properly break down the cheese mix in Kraft Dinner and became hopeless addicted. One hip-hop group known only to history as the "Fromagonkins" became so addicted to Kraft Dinner that they attempted to swim to the source of all Kraft Dinner, the fiery Mount Cheese and were eaten by sea monsters. Because of this tragedy, a monument made out of Kraft Singles was created in 2000 B.C. to honour their loss. Also, this article looks like crap dinner.
Kraft Dinner In Sweden[edit | edit source]
After the Craft Dinner revolt in 2034 brought to you by the good people from Kraft. The now Kraft Swedens sent their country's antelope to try to win back the Dinners. Unfortunately they were already portioned into meal-sized portions and the Kraft Sweden's antelope was unable to subdue the good people from Kraft.
The Evil Safeway Alliance[edit | edit source]
The Safeway Alliance has decided to ban Kraft Dinner™, but do not fret, children, because Kraft has designed other ways of eliminating the useless and draining parts of the population: Swan Diving, and the new creation, Tasty paste, cheese flavored glue that only bonds to flesh.
Swan Diving[edit | edit source]
Swan diving involves strapping a duck to your head and flinging yourself off a tall building or cliff headfirst into a small bowlful of dehydrated cheez. Although no sane person would ever attempt such a stunt, we at Kraft hope that we can market the idea in a manner that would make it appealing to those with an IQ less than 75. Another Word for Swan Diving is Vacume whice comes from the latin word Dumbass
Get involved in your immunity![edit | edit source]
Kraft wants YOU to help out in the immunity cleansing effort. If you have influenza, bird flu, mad cow, or SARS, we recommend late trimester extortion to their parents, or if all else fails, Swan Diving. Alternatively, go to the "Welcome" sign undoubtedly posted at the entrance to your city and write "BIG starring Tom Hanks" over the words in spray paint.
As a breathing apparatus/straw[edit | edit source]
Kraft Dinner is also very commonly used in Canada and through the Northeastern Uniter States as a straw, similar to how one would use licorice as a straw. Breathing through a single Kraft Dinner is also used as a way to simulate having an asthma attack. Because of its small opening, the lack of oxygen to the brain is similar in nature to that of having an asthma attack.
Suggested Uses[edit | edit source]
1 package of special KD, when combined with a ziploc full of free condoms from your local STD clinic = A great gift for easter.
Other Brands[edit | edit source]
- Capri Sun (North America Only): Provides millions of children a year with a "sharp stick" for eye poking.
- Cadburys: Chocolate and cheese does not mix, except in a cheesecake and no, they dont do that. Expect to see Dairy Milks become Krafty Milks or something bizzare.
Cheez Whiz: Made with real cheese, and possibly urine.
- Chips Ahoy!: California Highway Patrol snack.
- Cool Whip: High calory marital aid.
- Dairylea (UK only): Sounds like diarrhoea.
- Easy Cheese: Because cheese is difficult.
- Jell-O gelatin: For Jell-O wrestling, Jell-O shots, and possibly consumption.
- Kool-Aid (The Americas only, plus the Philippines): Named before AIDS killed millions.
- Kraft Dinna: Noodle-like substitute combined with "cheese" flavoured cow hoof powder. Popular in Canuckistan.
- Kraftwerk (Germany only): German verison of Kraft Dinner
- Kraft Singles: Never call after a one night stand.
- Lacta: Probably cow milk, but sounds like it might be breast milk.
- Miracle Whip: Mayonnaise with sugar. Must be forced on people while they are children if adult enjoyment is to be possible.
- Nabob (Canada only): National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters .
- Oreo: Racially ambiguous cookie.
- Oscar Mayer: I you were an Os-car May-er Wie-ner, Ev-ery one would be in love with you.
- Ritz: Crackers of the elite.
- Tang: Astronaut slang for vagina.
- Terry's Chocolate Orange: Shaped like an fucking orange! With slices!
- Toblerone: Chocolate for people to old for Hersheys or Cadbury. But hey, it's Swiss!!1!!1
- Triscuit: Originally had a square shape do to geometry misconception. Triangular Tricuits now available.
- Velveeta: Nongovermental government cheese.
- Vegemite (Australia Only): Apparently, a spread made out of shit. Good on bread.