Hello, TheHumbucker, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
Also you gay. Go vote on this. --
- A) This involves me either reading or voting randomly, based entirely on article titles, taste of who's already voted, and bribes. I cannot read, and shall not be a part of such a practice, unless the bribes are very, very good. B) The welcome message = I'm a noob and don't know how to vote. ~ Talk 21:21, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- But you ARE a noob, and we can teach you how to vote. It's only, like, forty articles or something. Go read 'em all. Then vote. N00b.
I SAW YOUSE
- Nothing to see here. Just passing through. WOOOOO... Spring Break! ~ Talk 23:00, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
In case you're still alive...
If you want, you can go to Uncyclopedia:Re-feature queue/Nominate and pick one featured article that you wrote to be re-featured. You can also pick three features written by someone else to re-feature. -- 20:44, 17 November 2014 (UTC)