|THIS ARTICLE IS FREAKING|
You appear to be using multiple accounts concurrently, including YvngMeowMeow, Ur mom is nice, Noir, Rouge, Blanc, Dani the Alpaca, Photon, Bleu, Cosmo, IHaveChortles and I'm sure a few more I've missed. Don't do that. Stick to one account please. Thank you and have a nice day. – 19:48, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- You appear to be right about one thing,I have a few accounts. Blue, Noir, Blanc, Rouge, Photon Cosmo, and thats it. The others are actual people. – Preceding unsigned comment added by Jaxpool (talk • contribs)
- Anyway, don't use your socks to vote for your own articles on VFH. It's like, an important rule or something. Yeah, that's about it when it comes to rules, other than the obvious stuff like no cyberbullying. – 22:49, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
Yeah I realize that now, so at this point I'm just working on this stuff for fun instead of trying to get it on the front page. Thanks for the alert, and for doing your job. Cool math was the best.--Hitherto I see you again, take care. - Jaxpool (talk) 18:33, 21 May 2018 (UTC)(talk) 14:15, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
I'M NOT JAXPOOL
We both made our account at our school so it has the same IP.
- Don't you have coolmathgames.com? My highschool got banned from Wikipedia until 2019 cus they kept vandalizing the school's page with vile ethnic slurs. –
22:49, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Are school got Chromebooks 2 years ago and you could do EVERYTHING on them, but then they slowly blocked all the good stuff and this February Coolmathgames.com got the banhammer. - IHaveChortles
Sadly so, cool math was amazing. Wikipedia is banned because too many people were looking up different paintings that looked wrong. That is why we made the Art's True Meanings page. We are special children.--Jaxpool (talk) 14:26, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- They banned coolmathgames? What the fuck those fucking fascists. – 18:36, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
|Somebody has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
|This user is a |
& is working on their
Lenin mustache! ☭
extreme diligence in warding off an
Smoochum is the best Pokemon ever! And if anyone says otherwise, then they're dummmmmmmm.
Also HarryPotterFan is kinda cool.
Words from the wise
I'm new to all the commands and stuff. Use as many commands as possible in this area. I want to know which is which. Don't use the User stuff.
- Yeah, I'm just thinking about a topic. Thanks for the reminder tho, I'll make sure to add one soon--*clap clap* Article Review. - Jaxpool (talk) 17:01, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
- You can't assign yourself a topic, so if you still want that topic in play that you added into the chart, please add it in the last space instead of replacing one. They get randomized and given to you when it starts. → 17:10 28 January 2019
Work in Progress.
Hi! You had a couple of articles under construction-tags which had expired, namely the articles "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" and "Wilde West". They're deleted for now due to site guidelines and bureaucracy and administrative whims and blah blah blah, but if you want to, I can restore them back to your userspace so you could work on them again. Just hit me with a reply! Thanks, (Feed me!) 15:00, 9 February, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. I actually forgot about both of those articles so that's my bad. I might work on them another time, but as of now, the inspiration is gone so I won't kick a dead horse. Thanks for the offer though. Have a good night, or day, depending on when you see this. --*clap clap* Article Review. - Jaxpool (talk) 04:49, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
Congratulations on placing third in Happy Monkey 2019!
Bro why you not on discord
→21:37 28 February 2019
- Bro, can't on weekdays. I've told you this like a thousand times. I'll be on tmr.
Write stuff. Funny stuff. Get VFH nommed by somebody other than yourself, or get at least 3 votes besides you. whore your article on Discord. Get featured. Get voted noob of the moment. -- 03:34, 26 October 2019 (UTC)