“Today we lay to rest a man who loved his country and sought great things for his people, a man both commanding and determined, a man whose vision was far reaching and influenced many. Artistic and outspoken, he immediately grabbed the attention of mankind worldwide. Today we lay to rest Mr. Adolf Hitler.”
“One may dislike Hitler's system and yet admire his patriotic achievement. If our country were defeated, I hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations.”
“He was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him...Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path.”
This image shows (or resembles) a symbol that was used by the National Socialist (NSDAP/Nazi) government of Germany or an organization closely associated to it, or another party which has been banned by the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany.
The use of insignia of organizations that have been banned in Germany (like the Nazi swastika or the arrow cross) may also be illegal in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Brazil, Israel, Canada and other countries, depending on context. In Germany, the applicable law is paragraph 86a of the criminal code (StGB), in Poland – Art. 256 of the criminal code (Dz.U. 1997 nr 88 poz. 553).Therefore, if you are in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Brazil, Israel, or Canada, welcome to Uncyclopedia! We are your go-to source for free Nazi insignias! Sieg Heil, und Deutschland Über Alles!
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Adolf Hitler"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A Day at the Barn with Hitler
- Adolf Hitler, Jr.
- UnNews:Alleged war criminal spotted in NYC
- UnNews:Arbeit hat nicht frei gemacht
- User:Assassin Ali/How to: Go back in time and assassinate Hitler with a weapon that has an improvised/ homemade silencer attatched
- User:Asswards/Hitler, North Dakota
- Attack of the 50ft Hitler
- User:Gabriel Turner/Why we hate Justin Bieber
- Gay Hitler
- UnNews:German man missing since 1945 is found working in Las Vegas
- UnNews:Germans finally getting tired of the "Nazi" stereotype
- Getting Funky With Da Fuhrer
- HowTo:Go back in time and assassinate Hitler with a weapon that has a homemade silencer on it
- Godwin's law's law
- UnNews:Governor Walker blocks Uncyclopedia from state Capitol
- Hadolf Itler
- Hitler (disambiguation)
- Hitler and the Gestapo
- Hitler and the Jews
- UnNews:Hitler found to have soft spot
- Hitler Gone Wild
- Hitler Has Only Got One Ball
- UnScripts:Hitler learns that Uncyclopedia has engaged in copyright infringement
- Hitler Reggae Band
- Hitler the Horrible
- Hitler the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Adolf Hitler
- Holocaust denial denial denial denial denial