- For a list of unused images, see a current listing. For requests other than images, see the more generalized requests page.
A picture is worth a thousand words. It can also make a good article into a very good article. Surely someone out there has a digital camera and the 'chopping skills to generate some less unoriginal images?
The idea of this page is that it is for photos that are original or photoshopped, or for getting help finding an image that adds a lot to a page. If you simply want an illustrative image that is easily found on the internet, search Fickr or Google.
Mind, original content is better than just copying an image from some other site, and often images that are can be improved upon. If there are any images that are already uploaded but could have something added to them, post that up too. This also goes for images we do - if you see a way for it to be better, let us know! Most of us are willing to revise based on your vision.
Not sure if this is the place for you? Have a look at some of our recent work!
- Note: RadicalX has disappeared; everyone is welcome and encouraged to help fulfil image requests. Not that they weren't before.
- Also note: This is image request. Be polite, and be patient; we try to pick up what we can on here, but we're busy, and can't respond to all requests straight away.
- Also also note: This is really image request, rather than inspiration request. So please try to have an idea of the image you want in mind. If you ask for a specific image, it's easier to produce (or just to tell you it's not something we can do!).
- Choppers: If nothing on this page tickles your creative fancy, check this category for more pages which need pictures.
New requests go on top! Please remember to sign your requests!
Ducks to Dogs Conversion Chart[edit source]
For an article im starting soon -LodAbuption (talk) 02:24, 14 April 2021 (UTC)
Picture of Colonel Sanders, Donald Trump, and Bob Ross fighting Nazis to liberate the emus[edit source]
Yep, i need that. -Eat Moneyz, the guy who made the request.
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivious[edit source]
Can someone alter this image for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivious? MadMax (talk) 23:28, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
Done! After... Four years. --Monirec (talk)
What Old Women Want[edit source]
If someone has the time, this image could use some cleaning up.
If it helps, here is the original image from Wikipedia
I think this could be perfect to parody the planned What Women Want sequel from a few years ago. MadMax (talk) 20:27, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
I've created this logo for my new project UnMedicine on MS Paint and Powerpoint, and was wondering if anyone could make it... em... nicer?--EveryOtherUsernameWasTaken(get dtf) 11:56, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
Jesus Hasselhoff[edit source]
For some reason I have been unable to find any pictures of said Jesii in my interweb. Therefore I request a picture of Jesus Hasselhoff be created. Doing.... Um... Something? to... Um... ? Pamela Anderson.? Obviously. JFC 12:25. May 22
Missing images[edit source]
This and this image need to be reuploaded for Incredibly Obscure Japanese Video Game. MadMax (talk) 11:34, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
Can someone create an altered version this photo?
Per this talk page request, the American flag and NASA logo should be switched out for its Canadian counterparts. MadMax (talk) 18:31, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
Will this do? CSA is Canadian Space Agency, their equivalent of NASA. Google told me. --Tumb13weed (talk) 15:37, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Thanks. MadMax (talk) 11:34, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
Idea for image[edit source]
I'm not sure if this has been done elsewhere but what about modifying this File:
to resemble a Storm Trooper (Star Wars) or Transformer (The GI Joe-Transformers War)? MadMax (talk) 20:58, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
Something like this in mind? KUN VFH POTM VFP(IMAGES⇔TALK) 06:08, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Wow, that's great thanks. If it's not late, you should think about entering it in the PLS. MadMax (talk) 06:58, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
User:RedHot/Oscar Wilde Brand® Artificial Fruit Juice Alternative™[edit source]
Can someone make an modified image of a Juicy Juice box modified to fit the article? Thanks! RedHot (talk) 05:52, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- Will this work? --Dame 16:51, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
Reuploading images[edit source]
- Done ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:03, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Done ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 04:26, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Fourth batch
-  -> File:Galileo1.jpg
-  -> File:Paraguay.GIF
-  -> File:Jeanreno.gif
-  -> File:Normal_ban_him.jpg
-  -> File:Trnka-obecna.jpg
-  -> File:Fat-headed_goober2.JPG
-  -> File:Mi-homme_mi-vache.jpg
-  -> File:Fredvsbensonbig.PNG
-  -> File:Jilatina.PNG
-  -> File:HomelessPolarBear.jpg
-  -> File:Cuban_voting_form.JPG
- Lost files?
Files which don't appear on either this site or the mirror Uncyclopedia. Listing them here in case someone wants to take a look at them.
File:SquigglySide.gifNever existed on the wikia site according to the logs. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC) File:Card.gifNever existed on the wikia site according to the logs. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC) File:Yule log.gifNever existed on the wikia site according to the logs. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC) File:Deathstroke.jpgNever existed on the wikia site according to the logs. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- File:Palkia.jpeg Done ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
File:SCMap-doton-Columbia.PNGCannot view deleted version on either uncyclopedia because it was deleted 6 years ago ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC) File:Failed stimulus.jpgNever existed on the wikia site according to the logs. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 01:08, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Pimp Out My Mammaries[edit source]
So, I figure something in my latest article, Mammogram, could inspire an image or two. Probably even some easy ones, like
lots of penises drawn on a rock (cave art has now been done) mammograms in the designs on Roman pottery. The only one you probably shouldn't do is anything with the Mammo Graham, since I plan to physically make one and photograph it.
Thank you for your assistance! » Brig Sir Dawg | t | v | c » 2013.02.05.09:07
- I made a cover for the mammogram porn mentioned in the article since it didnt look like there was space in the history section for pottery. -Dame 21:01, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
Public Relations:The Line[edit source]
So I've just finished what started out as a parody but has now become more like...an adaptation of this really provocative shooter Spec Ops:The Line. Like my Westeros script, I'll need the image to be modified so as to suit the setting of my novel, while at the same time conveying the intended message of the original cover. In short, just potatochop this, PLZ. --Lord Scofield Stark 22:17, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Here you go. I got a bit carried away so it is bloodier than what happens in the story. --Dame 01:15, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
Uncyclopedia's Facebook cover photo[edit source]
I need a cover photo for Uncyclopedia's Facebook Page. It needs to capture the very essence of Uncyclopedia in only 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall and no more than 100 kilobytes. PNG or JPG format only please. --EMC [TALK] 06:06 Dec 13 2012
- Here you go. -- The Zombiebaron 00:23, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
Past Requests[edit source]
If you have previously requested an image and cannot find its entry on the page, don't assume you were ignored - you may have been, but is also entirely possible that the request was indeed fulfilled, sat for awhile, and then was finally archived two days later to make space.
Please check the archives before resubmitting said request, requesting something to a similar end, or exploding.