~ Trophy description
Wigglers are sentient beings that reside in areas which are ideal for farming. They do this because they have a love for vegetables. They are very calm when you get to know them, but you have to be careful. They like to speak in the first person.
Not to be confused with Wiggers.
5 times the size of a regular wiggler, the Mega Wiggler is formed by unorthodox methods. They reside in the Soda Jungle. Their size makes them good for riding them through the poisonous waters in the jungle.
As the quote above states, if a Wiggler eats enough vegetables, it will become a Flutter. They have a lot in common with butterflies, considering their shape. The vast majority of known Flutters are female.
Wigglers had to develop hands before participating in sports. As expected, they enjoy them and hardly bother if they lose. Sports where Wigglers participate include:
|3. 2. 1, let's go!|
What Not to Do with a Wiggler
Miscellaneous notes on Wiggler society
Speaking about vegetables, a fourth of all crops produced by a Wiggler should be reserved as an offering to the Wiggler God. Failure to do so will result in death by Mario. Trust me, you don't want to know.
(Taken from other article):
~ Everybody on the Wiggler's role
Somewhere in time, Wigglers play a bigger role in the representation of Andrew's game. Why? Well, here's some reasons as to how it is:
- It is incredibly obscure: When someone brings up Mario, a Wiggler wouldn't be the first thing that pops in their head. Thus, they can fulfill the role pretty easily.
- Consistence: Wigglers can fit in with the Dryad, the Guide, trees, and everyone else.
- Respects: Wigglers made their debut in Super Mario World, which is still popular today with a wide variety of ROM hacks.
- What they stand for: Along with Toon Link, a Wiggler represents the basics of it (namely the digging and building while Toon represents fighting and exploring). They go so well together.
- Real Ultimate Power
- Sock demon
- Blue Toon Link
- I don't appreciate your attitude towards my potato chip situation
- I maed a yuky doody